1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Help
  4. Resolved Issues
show more
posted
And.. what about just "Phenom"? User inactive since 2009, playcount under 400. Is that considered a "Big change"? ;_; Then, I'd switch to "Phenomz" when it becomes available lol. (Lol poor Derekku, won't let you in peace sorry xD ;_; )
posted
Someone redirected me here

I wanted Saten as my username, but chose Saten-san because is wasn't available long time ago.
When I look at the profile http://osu.ppy.sh/u/228293 , it says "Last Active: Today" everytime. (not sure if bot or not)

I've never seen that person online either. D:

PS. If you change it, can it be changed to "Previously known as Saten-san" since I changed my name pretty quickly, and no-one knows me by that name either
posted
Hi i wanna change my name for Texu Thanks
posted
I wanna change my name For Mugenezzi!, if possible whit ""!"" best ^^ thanks
posted
hi~ :3
can you change into "Flanecito" plis?
ty :D
posted
hello derekku be possible for me to change my current nick "Lelouch-sama" for "Lelouch-VI"?
posted
Hi~

change last letter of my nick ASUSTek to ASUSTeK

thanks.. :lol:
posted
Hi Derek ~ I just want you to remove my first "-" and keep the other one with nyan

i'll love you forever if you do that ;_; so plz plz ~~~
posted
Hi Derekku, I want to remove the "_" and change it with space.

If this violated the rules its okay ;_;
posted
Unfortunately, there are too many unreasonable requests in this thread, so I'm going to lock it.

If you want a namechange, then it *MUST* be 99% similar to your current name OR a revert to your last name if you changed in the past. Otherwise, you CANNOT change your name.
posted

DO NOT PM ME WITH NAME REQUESTS CHANGES. EMAIL ACCOUNTS@PPY.SH WITH ANY REQUESTS THAT FOLLOW THIS THREAD.