JO3-M4K
AWAITING REMOVAL
KupcaH
Ok, so how do I improve?

ikr, play more.
im flat
buy 144hz,tablet,mechanical keyboard,and play more
Xirai
tbh i find 144hz helpful for ar10 kinda....not that i am an ar10 pro cause of that one, but it feels easier to at least be able to read it.

For everything under ar9.5 it makes no difference at all for me.
im flat

Xirai wrote:

tbh i find 144hz helpful for ar10 kinda....not that i am an ar10 pro cause of that one, but it feels easier to at least be able to read it.

For everything under ar9.5 it makes no difference at all for me.

ar 10 isn't hard at all lol
Paneiru
Just gotta point out hvick225 was dominating #1 spot back when he was still active with his HDDT AR10.3 plays using a 60hz monitor...
UnnamedBeast
this is giving the impression that you need fancy equipment to be good at the game
im flat

Paneiru wrote:

Just gotta point out hvick225 was dominating #1 spot back when he was still active with his HDDT AR10.3 plays using a 60hz monitor...

ar 10.3 is not hard on 60hz lol
Paneiru

im flat wrote:

Paneiru wrote:

ar 10.3 is not hard on 60hz lol
Exactly, which is what I'm trying to point out for the previous comments about AR10 being a lot easier with 144hz monitor. You don't need a 144hz monitor to play AR10
KupcaH

Paneiru wrote:

the previous comments about AR10 being a lot easier with 144hz monitor. You don't need a 144hz monitor to play AR10
He never said that it's necessary though? He said it's a lot easier with 144hz. But he never said that "It's impossible to play AR10 with 60hz".