forum

League of Legends - Most consistent game?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WoahItsAjax
Hey all!

So, my argument/discussion here is that League is probably one of the most 'alive' games out there. It's been growing since 2009/2010 and seems to be continuing to this date.

I was wondering what other games are still goin', Dota maybe? I can't really think of anything else. OSU seems to be on the rise as well.
OneTrueDuceOK
In 2016, Lol have about 100million players. IN 2017, they have 80 million (20million dropped). It might be because of the outbursts other games that took away some of the player base and Rito screwed up some of the patches, but you still can't deny that lol have survived a long way. As time goes by, colleges, jobs, families, and life are taking players away from lol. Judging only from the data we have, Lol's player base it began to drop, which is maybe why Rito is starting to create more game modes and new champions, trying to make LOL more fun, preventing players from leaving. Still, we currently dont have any player base data about 2018 or the future 2019 so maybe one day the player base will begin to rise like in the old days.