forum

Automatic Map Updating [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
1800DEEZNUTZ
I think you guys have all been through it, going through all of your songs to see which has to be updated.
But there might be a new solution... a button in the options>Maintenance that checks all of the songs in your folder and see which has to be updated, then it will automatically update for you. Maybe a small check box beside each song for people who want some specific songs to be updated?'
I'll really like to see this added into osu!, and maybe others will too. :P
Stefan
I think we already got this. If you press F5 in the Song Selection it updates your folder with the latest version of every each map.
Nitojgrem

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

I think we already got this. If you press F5 in the Song Selection it updates your folder with the latest version of every each map.
Nah I think you missed his point. His idea is that Pending/WIP beatmaps which has been updated by the creator will be downloaded automatically without clicking on each diff and "Update".
I think it would make some things easier but what is about the creator itself? He made as an example local changes but didn't upload the changes. If there was a button or something like that for this feature, it would be defenetly cool :D (Specially when you are a modder and/or have 5k+ beatmaps \:D/)
Derekku
Already planned for the future, but will likely be supporter-only.
show more