forum

Hello osu players

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lilium213
I started playing osu at the begining of the last summer but I didn't use to stop by the forum, until now. I want to be like all these awesome osu players like Cookiezi or Silvia. I use to play the songs in hard difficulty but I can't get better. This summer I'm going to buy a graphic tablet, a Wacom Bamboo Pen because I really want to improve my skills.

I'm Russian but I live in Spain since 6 years. I'm not really good speaking English but I do what I can.

I really like anime, music games (like osu), trance music and I love Vocaloids.

Nice to meet you. (^_^)
Kurokami
Mouse or tablet it doesn't matter. With mouse just take more time. Anyways, welcome here. :3
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums, Lilium.
Irisu_old
Welcome~ It'll take a lot of practice to be like Cookiezi but keep improving! Hope to play with you sometime~
Hiryuu_old
Welcome to the forums~
Kinrinjin7
Hello
fuyuko-chan
Cool I like vocaloids too ^^
Oh, welcome to the forums and good luck with osu!
kriers

Kurokami wrote:

Mouse or tablet it doesn't matter. With mouse just take more time. Anyways, welcome here. :3
Let's open a mouse vs tablet debate INSIDE THE INTRODUCTIONS FORUM!

Welcome to the forums. You'll see a lot more of this if you keep browsing Gameplay & Rankings. Any other place isn't worth checking \o/
Stay out of OT.
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
sCam
Well, good luck on your journey to become an insane Osu player. If you're serious, you can go to gameplay and rankings to find out tips on how to get better.
Kurokami

kriers wrote:

Let's open a mouse vs tablet debate INSIDE THE INTRODUCTIONS FORUM!
lol?
Slim Fox
Welcome to the osu forms.
K a Y e
Welcome to our community!
Good luck and try your best ^w^
Birdy

kriers wrote:

Welcome to the forums. Stay out of OT.
F m L_old

2nnt wrote:

kriers wrote: