forum

how to turn off this graph

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
supern9k
Guys, pls, how to turn off this fucking graph, i cant play https://photos.shutterfly.com/full/14211276424
pentaqola
okay... i can't help you, cuz i can't see the image...
but do you remember pressing any buttons that somehow activates the graph?
johnmedina999
Please upload your image to a host that actually works, like imgur, or a private host.
ColdTooth
using shutterfly to post images is like using the same toothbrush for the same family member
abraker
hahahaha

worst image host
Serraionga
can you lend me your account for a moment so i can see it
Aiseca

Serraionga wrote:

can you lend me your account for a moment so i can see it

Caput Mortuum
f11 or shift f11 one of those
abraker
I ctrl F13
cravenfiner
i tie my computer to an f1 race car and tell the driver to go full speed
Aiseca
Hmm....

Question:

How to turn off this graph?

Answer:

abraker
We are unable to determine an answer for your question at this time. Please ask again some other time .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Hi! Welcome to Question & Answers LLC! We offer many great deals on answers on many range of topics for as low as 5 OT!Bucks. For a special offer, reply with "ye midle OT" for a 100% discount on the next question. That's "ye midle OT" for a ONE HUNDRED PER CENT DISCOUNT! What a bargain! What are you waiting for? Reply now!
pentaqola
okay i think i found a solution to this thing... Use F5
if it didn't work, don't worry! i have a few more solutions
Here are some of the other keys i would use when i have this problem:
F1

i would also reccomend these... but eh... you could try them i guess
Alt+F4
Left Alt+Left Shift+PrintScreen
Left Alt+Left Shift+Num Lock
Ctrl+W

also pls order pizza... we can eat together