forum

[invalid] Move the "Random" button

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Quibbly
I like the option to randomize what map I'm going to be playing next with the bush of a button but for the love of god don't put it between two buttons that you use for more options on the map you have currently selected.

I can't tell you how many times I wanted to favorite a map and accidentally hit the randomize button instead, forever losing my place in my list of 1k+ songs.

I can't tell you how many times I decided I wanted to add some mods and accidentally randomized the song I was about to play.

This may sound petty but please it bugs me so much when I accidentally hit the randomize button and I have to search for the song I wanted all over again. (I use my tablet to select options as well which makes it even worse when trying to select an option)
Roan
This is not really a fix, but it should solve your issue.

You know how those three button can also be triggered by a short cut? Eg F1 for mods, F2 for Random and F3 for options.
If by accident you hit random, you can undo this by pressing Shift+F2 (you can even undo multiple randomizations).

I hope that helps :)

Also for future reference, feature request belong in the Feature requests forum https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/4
Flanster

Roan wrote:

If by accident you hit random, you can undo this by pressing Shift+F2 (you can even undo multiple randomizations).

Good lord why have I been here for 8 years and never knew THAT?!
Topic Starter
Quibbly

Flanster wrote:

Roan wrote:

Good lord why have I been here for 8 years and never knew THAT?!

Meh I kinda expect that of you