forum

3rd Coast - Bye Bye Love

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pasonia
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, January 09, 2009 at 12:15:42 PM

Artist: 3rd Coast
Title: Bye Bye Love
Source: DJMAX
Tags: djmax, dj, max, third
BPM: 120
Filesize: 10070kb
Play Time: 01:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. BYE BYE HARD! (4.71 stars, 272 notes)
  2. Bye Bye Normal (3.66 stars, 182 notes)
  3. BYE! BYE! INSANE!!! (4.94 stars, 324 notes)
Download: 3rd Coast - Bye Bye Love
Download: 3rd Coast - Bye Bye Love (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
6th map, 5th DJMAX.

Great song by 3rd Coast again, sweet vocals, sweet tunes. I didn't listen to this on repeat but I did play this song more often on DJ Max Portable 2, only slightly behind the number of times I did for Yo Creo Que Si...

(Still doesn't feel like doing makou songs atm though, sorry all =S)

EDIT LOG
===
15/12/08: Minor self-edits to Hard/Insane.
08/01/09: Sinistro edits + sound variety
09/01/09: Dakeyrus edit (upped by 0.1DS for both sections)
GladiOol
6250 Offset? Not sure

Map seems fine and I think this should be ranked fast ;)
sotodefonk
I really like this song from DJ Max, the offset its ok, I get 8,254 but using 6,254 its exactly the same.

In Normal

01:01:504 (1) that 1 hitmark i think it sound better without it, leaving a little silence between the pink and yellow combos
01:09:504 (1) See last one.

In Hard

00:15:254 (5,6,7,8,9,10) This combo sounds akward I think you should change it to this:

The image from top its from your beatmap now.

01:30:254 (1-8) This combo is ok, but i think you should play more with sounds... for example in this combo, i think is better if you change the sound in Hits mark 3 and 8 adding a whistle, it adds more impact when you play the beatmap. This is only and example but you should recheck because a lot of long combos have the same sounds.

Didn' have time to check insane, but it sounds good.
Sinistro
BYE BYE HARD!
00:15:25 (5) - Since the rhythm pattern changes dramatically here, make it a new combo to give a hint to players.

BYE! BYE! INSANE!!!
00:15:75 (8,9,10,11) - Similarly, make 8 a new combo, delete 11, and resnap the remaining 3 circles using 1/6 divisor.

Try to add some more sound effects, too.

UPDATE: Bubbled.
Dakeyrus
Blah, I'm going to have to pop the bubble for something very minor, sorry :/

BYE BYE HARD & INSANE

00:15:254 - (1,2,...,6) - I must ask that you space these a little farthur apart, despite what distance snap might say. With them as close as they are now, they give the illusion of being as fast as the rest of the map's close stuff leading up to it is. Even after a few tries, it still feels uncomfortable that close together.

Just most those and I'll rebubble for you, only problem I've found in the map.

UPDATE: Corrected, re-bubbled.
Sinistro
Ranked.