forum

Spare time?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Navi
OKAY!! so you get home from work or school and your just tired as hell! what do ya do? you wanna play osu right? but you just cant be bothered to mash them buttons...

What do ya do then!??!?

Post what you do in your free time!
boat
Haha, you wont get any responses other then "fap".

Thats what we got ztrot and his nightcore maps for, so that you don't even have to exit the client.
Omnatus
Fa-

failboat wrote:

Thats what we got ztrot and his nightcore maps for, so that you don't even have to exit the client.
Dammit.
Topic Starter
Navi

failboat wrote:

haha I was thinking that as I was writing it xD hopfully I might get a few good responses xD
Stefan
Hmm.. f a p f a p f a p
Kiddo-Kun
Fa- No, that's over done.
Uhh. I catch up on shows and games. Spend time on here. I also try to find new things to do. For example, I started homestuck recently.
Dafydd
try to transcribe some songs wherein after a few days/weeks some guy from youtube will post his version that is better than mine.
UnderminE
I thought you were Rena-chan for a second.

Just for a second.
- Rikkukun -
Play videogames/Read mangas/Draw something while listening to music.
HashishKabob
I hate to be cliche but... fap.
jjrocks
Read news mostly. Maybe watch some videos and see what else is going on but that's how I spend my free time.
Shohei Ohtani
Spare time?! What's that?

Generally, after eating, I literally just sit at my computer and think about all of the homework I have to do while having osu! open, listening to music. If I feel like it, and my crush is online pestering me to do it, I'll watch animu or something.

I do so much at school (being there for generally 12 hours a day) that I like to do nothing while I'm at home :D
vizzy
Music, study, hanging out with friends, watching sports, playing basketball/go swimming.
Minty Gum
Hm, procrastinate on work I should be doing. Draw, listen to music, jog. Take long showers, hunt down people to talk to on Skype, lurk about the osu! forums.
Kanye West
What free time?
Sander-Don
Create auctions, mine, blacksmith. The usual.
thelewa
I usually get on Ventrilo, only to find out that everyone else is already asleep/ or people are just boring.
Aoriki
Just log on osu to hear music while I browse the web. log into another game, watch the news and then doodle....Yeeeah
maal
I like going over to my bed, and take a nap for a few hours. Then afterwards, I basically just stare at this computer screen..
Fabi
Sleep.
show more