forum

Hi everybody!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hipster3000
Hey there fellow osu-goers! I'm hipster3000 but I swear I'm not a hipster or anything like that. I'm quite new to the forums but from what I've seen the community is very nice here.

Now I don't consider myself knowledgable about the music of osu, and I've only recently started to get into anime/manga/otaku stuff in general, but osu! is just so much fun regardless. I've been playing for about 4 months nonstop without really looking at the forums, but after I started my own beatmap I figured I had to at some point. I'm positive I'll enjoy my stay here, and I'm free to play osu!/taiko almost whenever. :)

Just some random info:

Mouse + z/x user, Double Alt + Q/P for Taiko
I play a bunch of other rhythm games, namely Rock Band (2nd on Drums for Wii ._., Taiko, Guitar Hero, jubeat.
My favourite anime is probably Baccano! or The Tatami Galaxy.
I guess I speak Korean but I'm probably too bad at spelling to post in 한국어 or anything. ㅋㅋ
K a Y e
Welcome hipster3000
Enjoy it here
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums there, Hipster.
If you like, we can play some rounds :> Don't worry, I'm friendly.
Kurokami
Welcome. o/
Xylem Beer
Hi hipster who is not a hipster or anything like that. Welcome to osu!forums \:D/
Kinrinjin7
Hi
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community!
Irisu_old
Hello there hipster ^^ Hope to play with you~
fuyuko-chan
Hi!~
Enjoy your stay on the forums ^^
Topic Starter
hipster3000
Thanks everybody! You guys are too nice here :D
Yuugo
We want to build a community as best as possible, so everyone gets to have a place :P Welcome welcome! And I do like your beatmap! I'm just getting into mapping myself, good luck with it!
Kurokami
Mapping is good. But with the first map you need to get ready for everything. ._.
Slim Fox
Hi Hipster welcome to OSU! forms I new here to I hope you make cool friends :)
Fabi
Hello there!
Topic Starter
hipster3000

Yuugoh wrote:

We want to build a community as best as possible, so everyone gets to have a place :P Welcome welcome! And I do like your beatmap! I'm just getting into mapping myself, good luck with it!
Thanks, fellow first-time mapper! I'm glad you like my map, and if you upload yours, I'll try to return the favour. Good luck!

Kurokami wrote:

Mapping is good. But with the first map you need to get ready for everything. ._.
Yeah, I'm hoping for the best even though it's my first beatmap. I'll be sure to get done what needs to be done though

Slim Fox wrote:

Hi Hipster welcome to OSU! forms I new here to I hope you make cool friends :)

Fabi wrote:

Hello there!
Hi there, thanks for the welcomes!
Birdy
Hiya~
F m L_old
Hey~
Topic Starter
hipster3000

2nnt wrote:

Hiya~

F m L wrote: