Total Posts
show more
thelewa
No need to shut out players from an entire continent because of prejudice~
kriers
hi rage~
-Athena-
Top 10,000 means pp ranking right?
Basing it off score ranking wouldn't make sense lol i'm Asian so I can't join anyway :D

Let's just see how this goes, I agree with the map selection method, except the part about difficulty, but I guess you want to start with a small number of serious competitive teams, that I can understand.

I predict a lot of chaos when it comes to actually playing a match though, I hope things go well XD
Aoko
They are afraid of Asians too much. Just too much.
thelewa
Why would anyone be afraid of Asians? This discussion is getting so racist that it's not even funny anymore.
Topic Starter
Lunah
for now it's so, maybe we will accept asian people in a second time, for now I want be sure to manage it.

JappyBabes wrote:

1. Your problem.
5. Your problem.
6. lol
Stop complaining because first of all it's not official (as tournament) and as I wrote it's temporary and I am sorry but I made it myself and I will manage it myself without any help, I'll choose what I want to choose lol, so yes it's my problem.

It's not racism (Do you really think that the quote of what kriers wrote was serious ? lol), I just picked-up 2 continents that have not many players, do you know what means letting japan, korea or china join? (that's why), there are a lot of players, I think I will not be able to controll the situation.

ends here.

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Top 10,000 means pp ranking right?
nope, score
WVS
There are people who would like to help, tho.
Topic Starter
Lunah

Virkato wrote:

There are people who would like to help, tho.
They can't even edit the topic
Aoko

thelewa wrote:

Why would anyone be afraid of Asians? This discussion is getting so racist that it's not even funny anymore.
Afraid of getting swooped out and defeated bec. of our E.T Fingers. Well, not all of us anyway.
thelewa

Aoko wrote:

thelewa wrote:

Afraid of getting swooped out and defeated bec. of our E.T Fingers. Well, not all of us anyway.
Implying non-asians can't be good at this game?
JappyBabes

lesslunatic wrote:

for now it's so, maybe we will accept asian people in a second time, for now I want be sure to manage it.
You're not letting asian people join because there are too many of them? Lol'd.

lesslunatic wrote:

do you know what means letting japan, korea or china join? (that's why), there are a lot of players, I think I will not be able to controll the situation.
Put a cap on how many people join, first come, first serve.
Aoko

thelewa wrote:

Exactly.
Topic Starter
Lunah
JappyBabes, it's so for now as I wrote the discussion ends here, in a next time if the ladder works good I'll let everyone join it.
Topic Starter
Lunah
SPOILER

Aoko wrote:

thelewa wrote:

Exactly.
http://osu.ppy.sh/u/39828 Hello
Also please, if you want talk about asian people make a related topic, keep the subject of the topic
JappyBabes

lesslunatic wrote:

Also please, if you want talk about asian people make a related topic, keep the subject of the topic
You made it part of the topic by not allowing asians to join in the first post.
Topic Starter
Lunah

JappyBabes wrote:

3rd and last time repeating, I would like have asian people too, there are so many nice players, would be funny and more agonistic, it's just a problem of time, I can't spend 24 hours of my day for manage this ladder, it's already hard how it is, trust me.
JappyBabes

lesslunatic wrote:

JappyBabes wrote:

3rd and last time repeating, I would like have asian people too, there are so many nice players, would be funny and more agonistic, it's just a problem of time, I can't spend 24 hours of my day for manage this ladder, it's already hard how it is, trust me.
Okay, so you don't want asians to participate because it's to time consuming (too many) for you. What about other non-asian English speaking languages which you disregarded earlier, e.g. Australia?
Mirage
Everyone calm down.
I'll explain this clearly: We are a team of TWO guys who are trying to experiment a new competitive system.
We are starting low (Limiting just to Europe and America) and we know that as lunatic said, there can be a lot of useless problems.
Managing is our problem? Of course it is. This is just an experiment. If everything goes pretty good, everyone could expand this project and include the other continents.
This is no racism, just deal with it at the moment.
Also, this is nowhere official, so no need to discuss further, Thanks.
Backstabber
1. World osu! Tourney sounds better! jk

OT: Consider it an closed alpha test. It's not a big deal. This is not an unusual way to do these kind of things.
Topic Starter
Lunah
Rules Change-log : Changed min lenght time of a map to 1:00 down from 1:30
Jalatiphra
can we still form teams?
Topic Starter
Lunah

Jalatiphra wrote:

can we still form teams?
sure, at the moment there's no limit of teams
YodaSnipe
yeah I don't see any racism anywhere back there. Reuben was way out of line.

lesslunatic you're doing a good job, keep it up.

I'm super excited to start competing ^^
Rena-chan
Uh, uhm...
Why no 2009 maps ?
I can understand only ranked maps even though I think it's lame because there are a ton of really really good unranked maps, but 2009 has a lot of awesome maps.
Mirage
Better be safe.
2009 has also a lot of pure crap.
Topic Starter
Lunah

Maddy wrote:

Better be safe.
removed this, there are a lot of beatmaps from 2009 that aren't that good (naturally there are some that are awesome), it's for avoid people complaining.
YodaSnipe
Could we perhaps consider adding certain approved maps? Maps like Taketori Hishou, or Romantic Fall are just like normal ranked maps, and it's a good show of endurance imo.
Rena-chan

Maddy wrote:

Better be safe.
Yeah, but people can just... You know, not pick those. That helps too !

lesslunatic wrote:

removed this, there are a lot of beatmaps from 2009 that aren't that good (naturally there are some that are awesome), it's for avoid people complaining.
Whoo.
GladiOol
Ha, like 2010-2012 hasn't got pure crap <3 but oh well. A map list would be so much better.
Luna

Rena-chan wrote:

1. One team picks an obnoxious, unreadable and largely unfun map just to piss the opponents off for an easy win
2. ???
3. Profit
GladiOol

Luna wrote:

Rena-chan wrote:

1. One team picks an obnoxious, unreadable and largely unfun map just to piss the opponents off an easy win
2. ???
3. Profit
exactly this. that's what a map list will prevent if you ask me.

Also, I see there has already been a played match. Is there any multiplayer history available for that? :D I would love to see it~
Rena-chan
Maybe a list of super awesome mappers to include unranked maps ? /o/
YodaSnipe
Let's just make the list Airman LOL jk jk
-Athena-
+1 for airman
Epitome of awesomeness
/runs
Mirage
The big black.
Topic Starter
Lunah

GladiOol wrote:

Also, I see there has already been a played match. Is there any multiplayer history available for that? :D I would love to see it~
got only this.

also multiplayer history is a nice thing, forgot about it, instead of screenshots naturally, I will update rules.
Tom69_old
~ Top 40 of the Song Ranking (in osu!standard) must consist only of Full Combo scores (before you complain there can be some A with DT mods or final random misses, that's normal).
That's kinda holding me back from participating.
As there is only NoVideo allowed and there are (nearly) no totally stupid maps allowed this kinda takes away the focus of harder Maps; a no-no for a ladder imho.

(inb4 ragelewa win due to accuracy, you bastard! D:)
Also: BIG BIG LOL
thelewa
I get so nervous in matches that it's unlikely lol
Hika
this is so silly loooooool
inb4 0 pts
Swatty
+1 for maplist
show more