forum

Greetings from a fellow osu player

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JohtoKen
I've been playing osu for about over a year now, having clocked over 1.2K games since I registered.
I mostly just played the game itself, not paying much mind to the forums, but since I got more into beatmapping, I figured it's about high time to socialize a bit more here. I figured it'd help to open up a bit more to the community than just playing all the time :)
Other than osu, I like making music, watching anime, playing rhythm games (like osu) and other arcade games. That's just a tip of myself; I could go on, but I'll let the socializing take care of that.

Anyways, pleased to meet you all!
Nanael_old
Better late than never, welcome to the forums.
I'll be sure to check your map soon (more specifically, after fixing my notebook)
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community!
fuyuko-chan
HI!~
Enjoy your stay on the forums ^^
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums. Go ahead and add me if you wanna play some rounds :>
GeNJiii_old
Welcome to the forums, because ingame you aer more time than me xD
Topic Starter
JohtoKen

Nanael wrote:

Better late than never, welcome to the forums.
I'll be sure to check your map soon (more specifically, after fixing my notebook)
That would be cool if you could. I already got someone to mod it, but I could use a little more help! All the more to get it approved, I guess.

vizzy wrote:

Welcome to the forums/community!

fuyuko-chan wrote:

HI!~
Enjoy your stay on the forums ^^
Thanks! I'll try to enjoy it as much as I can. ;)

Aoriki wrote:

Welcome to the forums. Go ahead and add me if you wanna play some rounds :>
(sees your stats) Sure, but keep in mind, I sorta suck at this game :oops: I usually just stick around 4.5 stars and below for the most part.

GeNJiii wrote:

Welcome to the forums, because ingame you aer more time than me xD
I spend most of my time playing the osu mode, yeah. I don't really play as much CtB as you do, though :lol:
Pizzicato
welcome, comrade
we expect great things from you
Xylem Beer
Sup bro. Welcome to osu! forums. Goodluck with mapping.
Kinrinjin7
hi
ychao
Yo. You sound like a cool guy - welcome to osu! the forums, and enjoy your stay~

Edit: You also appear to be a fellow appreciator of lossless music. ;)
Irisu_old
Hello,welcome to the forums, and hope to play with you~ ^^
Topic Starter
JohtoKen

- Pizzicato - wrote:

welcome, comrade
we expect great things from you
And I shall not disappoint. ;)

XylemBeer wrote:

Sup bro. Welcome to osu! forums. Goodluck with mapping.
Thanks! I know it takes some patience for my maps to get up there since I'm not really too good at modding at the moment, but I'm more than willing to polish up my beatmaps with the suggestions other modders give in the meantime.

Kinrinjin7 wrote:

hi
ih 8-)

ychao24 wrote:

Yo. You sound like a cool guy - welcome to osu! the forums, and enjoy your stay~

Edit: You also appear to be a fellow appreciator of lossless music. ;)
Thanks! As for the music, while I do enjoy lossless quality stuff, I'll take what I can get. :)

hetaliafangirl99 wrote:

Hello,welcome to the forums, and hope to play with you~ ^^
Sankyuu! I don't really go on multiplayer much, but PM me or something and maybe we can arrange some multiplayer bouts :3
Aoriki

JohtoKen wrote:

(sees your stats) Sure, but keep in mind, I sorta suck at this game :oops: I usually just stick around 4.5 stars and below for the most part.
It's all for good fun xD No worry, I'm harmless.
Topic Starter
JohtoKen

Aoriki wrote:

It's all for good fun xD No worry, I'm harmless.
Cool beans. Just PM me if you wanna arrange a match someday. There's another group of friends that I play with every so often, so maybe you and hetaliafangirl99 can come join in whenever you can :D
Meowcenaries
Hey there! :D
Irisu_old
Just to make sure if you're online can I add you? (lol let's be friends~ >:D)
Topic Starter
JohtoKen

MeowcenariesJP wrote:

Hey there! :D
o/

hetaliafangirl99 wrote:

Just to make sure if you're online can I add you? (lol let's be friends~ >:D)
Feel free! The more, the merrier! Maybe we'll have some friendly matches here and there :3
Hiryuu_old
^^/ Welcome! Feel free to ask for a cup of coffee if your thirsty
K a Y e
Welcome JohtoKen~
Enjoy your stay
And it also seems Tenshi is really interested in giving coffees to those who are newbies and new to the forums xD
Topic Starter
JohtoKen

ShinseinaTenshi wrote:

^^/ Welcome! Feel free to ask for a cup of coffee if your thirsty
Thanks, as long as I don't have to pay or anything :lol:

K a Y e wrote:

Welcome JohtoKen~
Enjoy your stay
And it also seems Tenshi is really interested in giving coffees to those who are newbies and new to the forums xD
Thanks for the hospitality!
Well, as long as Tenshi doesn't put anything weird in the coffee, I'm cool with it 8-)