forum

Android Tablet as a Controller?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
League Trainer
Please be remind that this is my first contribute in the forum section lols xD
So let's get started

When i play OPSU and Osu!droid for a meantime(Relax Mode). I see some capacity of a tablet device, it's like how if this kind of controller can make player improve their PP due to lacks of peripherals(mostly the tablet that used by players)for the use in dragging with S Pen or Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen.

Q:But how this kind of tablet can be used?
A: It's like having an Osu supporter that don't use IP address(unlike the other one that delays a lot by just tapping 2 buttons to stream.)But instead, installing an App and then Connect to PC(A PC should have an same app just like in android but Windows Version) and the osu app should have support the device to connect in pc.

Q:How can you have this idea
A:Just like other apps like airdrop or mobizen that can connect between two device and mixing up with the
osu tablet that i usually see in some players and it reminds me the osu in android version and that what puts in my mind.

And yeah, i hope it can help the game improve,

PS:I am no developer or something that can create an app for this thought of mine.
PPS: I'm bad in english gomenasai minna hope you understand what i am talking about T-T
PPPS: I wanna help the community grow :3
Evanesce
From what I can understand, you want to have graphics tablet like functionality via USB to combat latency. I'm not an android developer inherently so I might be missing something but as far as I know there isn't a supported way to stream data from an android device to a computer apart from the debug bridge. If someone else has a way to combat this I might give it a go and see if I can make anything half usable.
show more