forum

Share records and achievements on social networks [duplicate] [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ijah_old
Topic title pretty much explains.

Anyway, I would like to see something like this similar to the one osu!stream has, except the ability to go across both Facebook and Twitter if desired and posting the following if enabled:

New ranks on maps - Posts any new ranks you get on songs with a custom cutoff (Such as only top 40, 20 or 5) and also losing 1st place.
Unlocking new achievements - Self explanatory
Uploading new maps/Getting a map ranked? - ^
All other notifications in the recent activity box - ^

Yeah, I'd really like to see something like this in the future and I'm sure others would too.
Yarissa
Support. I want to spam my facebook friends with all my highscores.
theowest
Most of my friends doesn't play osu!

When I see high-score updates on other friends, I find it annoying as fuck and just stupid. Fuck that.
Even if they're from osu! and sharing some osu! stats, I still wouldn't be interested.

Even if I am interested in someone's score, I usually just go to their profile here on osu! to see what they just scored.

all your facebook friends are from osu? Sucks to be you then.
Tshemmp
attention whoring \o/

seriously, no need...
theowest

Kaoru wrote:

Support. I want to spam my facebook friends with all my highscores.
nobody wants that

Tshemmp wrote:

attention whoring \o/

seriously, no need...
exactly
Mercurial
Seems like Farmville or Cityville and their SPAM Notifications.

Don't support it.
Yarissa

Tshemmp wrote:

attention whoring \o/

seriously, no need...
The point isn't attention whoring, it's all about pissing people off who don't give a shit about your scores!
Tshemmp
If they don't give a shit - fine. Why do you have to spam them with your scores? They obviously don't want to see them.
Mara
No.
blissfulyoshi
Since this is technically a duplicate of t/40546&start=0 (ppy's reply in that thread p/661576), just going to deny this request.
- Rikkukun -
Support!
Espionage724
There is a program called Evolve that offers a quick way to take screenshots and video, and upload them to your Facebook/Youtube (respectively). I made a thread about it a while back: t/74441/