im confused

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[LS]PositoniX
Flanster
you're right, should be changed to poopooheads
abraker
It's nice that you acknowledged that you can't handle the more mature content common everywhere on the internet. You are welcome to come back when you are older.
Aiseca
Being an as*hole knows no age nor gender nor time. It just comes out naturally when the time comes. :D
TeeArctic1

Aiseca wrote:

Being an as*hole knows no age nor gender nor time. It just comes out naturally when the time comes. :D

I mean having an asshole is also pretty natural
abraker
it is not natural to think about you having one
Meah
what are assholes btw
Aiseca

Meah wrote:

what are assholes btw

The figurative one or the literal one ;)
Flanster
both because they act like shit and spew shit
Topic Starter
[LS]PositoniX

abraker wrote:

It's nice that you acknowledged that you can't handle the more mature content common everywhere on the internet. You are welcome to come back when you are older.

i literally just said that i found it unacceptable that peppy used a curse word in the same document he said this game is an all ages game, i found it disturbing omg
ColdTooth
honestly the word assholes might aswell be a lower swear word
abraker

PositoniX wrote:

abraker wrote:

i literally just said that i found it unacceptable that peppy used a curse word in the same document he said this game is an all ages game, i found it disturbing omg
you know, you can at least find it a bit funny
ColdTooth
that burn actually affected me aswell abraker, damn, im meltin' over here fam
Refills

abraker wrote:

PositoniX wrote:

abraker wrote:

you know, you can at least find it a bit funny

ever heard of irony posi
show more