forum

General Football/Soccer Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Restless Spirit
And our team did it. I'm kinda proud to be honest. But GAWD is it noisy out there right now.
bmin11

Powersocke wrote:

And our team did it. I'm kinda proud to be honest. But GAWD is it noisy out there right now.
GET IN THERE ALREADY
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Bad luck, France had more shoots than Germany, but Neuer was here to block them.
Well played from Germany, hope you win. People said the winner between France-Germany will win the FIFA World Cup.
I was right lol.

Well play from Germany and Gotze !

Poor Argentina, but i think there was a BIG mistake, Lavezzi could be more useful than Aguero or Palacio because he is the only player who can run faster than everyone... And... Palacio missed everything. Higuain too.
Back luck, Argentina. ;w;
BrokenArrow
it's literally sylvester over here
like hell I'm gonna go to school tomorrow
Fabi
Well played and good game Germany. Our guys did their best and im proud of them. This bitter feeling I hate it...
Laharl

BrokenArrow wrote:

it's literally sylvester over here
Quite similar here

Schuerrle and Goetze really did an amazing job in scoring that goal I'm sooooooooooooooo impressed!! 8D
Zilent_old
Congratz Germany Respects and Well played Now Lets party !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Sapphiire_old_1
Gratz to Germany you guys deserve it ^^
Vish024
I love the boos and whistles reserved for Blatter.

Schweini looks like he's come back from a war.
Tenshichan
Like sylvester ;) awesome! Good games!! :D
Sapphiire_old_1

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Like a true warrior!! 100% respect for that guy
Fabi
Golden Ball for Messi, what a joke seriously. It should have been for Schweinsteiger.
Laharl

SoG Tava wrote:

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Like a true warrior!! 100% respect for that guy
I really thought he wouldn't return from the field in one piece. xD
Tenshichan
He will really be out after this xD
Tanzklaue
this generation of football in germany, from 2006 to now, might be the best of the world ever.

sadly most of them have only 1 more worldcup :/ we don't have that many really great newcomers behind them.

i'm just really damn proud of these boys, they deserved it <3
Darksonic
http://i.minus.com/iWdDTyJKSqZSz.gif#_=_

Seriously dude, like.... seriously.
Vish024
It has begun.

Tanzklaue

Darksonic wrote:

okay, if you want him to see a card, then aguero and masciathingymcjig should've both left the field in the additional time :P
Darksonic
No, I don't care about cards, that was a BIG penalty.
Laharl

LaVolpe024 wrote:

It has begun.

Called it. >_>
[Epicz]

Darksonic wrote:

uh yeah, so what? what about that punch from Agüero against Schweinsteiger?
Vish024
Neuer was going for the ball, you can see that from his eyes and his approach. What happened to Higuain was collateral damage, Neuer punched the ball before he struck Higuain. It was a justified decision.
Tanzklaue

Darksonic wrote:

No, I don't care about cards, that was a BIG penalty.
it was outside the penalty zone :P
Tenshichan
This is just what can happen. Its not like Neuer was aiming to give him a critical hit.
Better say its good thing that nothing major has happened!
Cherry Blossom

Fabi wrote:

Golden Ball for Messi, what a joke seriously. It should have been for Schweinsteiger.
No, i think it should have been for Robben ;w;
FlameHaze
Wp Germany <3. Neuer godkeeper :o
manjumochi
Congrats Germany, great WC.
- Milhofo -
Argentina did put up a fight, but Germany deserved it in the end, congrats. Messi getting best player is just plain wrong though.
Darksonic
We all agree that Messi didn't deserve the golden ball.
Vish024
Yeah that was bizarre, I thought it'd go to Lahm, Muller or Kroos. I suspect the voters didn't want all awards to go to Germany so they threw one in Argentina's direction.

Golden Boot: James Rodriguez
Golden Glove: Manuel Neuer
Golden Ball: Lionel Messi
bmin11
Well Messi kind of carried Argentina through to the final. I can understand this.
Trash Boat
we didn't lose, we won. in our way we won. its like reaching the Everest. as long as we reached the top, we don't care if there was a treasure over there
Fabi
Well, thats like, your opinion man. I sure as hell wanted that treasure.
Darksonic

bmin11 wrote:

Well Messi kind of carried Argentina through to the final. I can understand this.
Actually Messi played the first three matches only, he was invisible on the next ones.
Trash Boat
Fabi, there's something called "Don't be such a bad loser"
Tanzklaue

Darksonic wrote:

bmin11 wrote:

Actually Messi played the first three matches only, he was invisible on the next ones.
he palyed a fantastic final match dude.
Vish024
Gotze gets man of the match, that's just favouritism. I think anyone who's rational minded would agree that Boateng was man of the match, the sort of work he was putting in at the back was incredible. He and Hummels played a dangerously high defensive line at times and they both pulled Germany out of jail several times, shutting down Aguero, Perez, Messi and Higuain in the process.
Jindujun93

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Gotze gets man of the match, that's just favouritism. I think anyone who's rational minded would agree that Boateng was man of the match, the sort of work he was putting in at the back was incredible. He and Hummels played a dangerously high defensive line at times and they both pulled Germany out of jail several times, shutting down Aguero, Perez, Messi and Higuain in the process.
I'd rather say Schweinsteiger, but Boateng played one hell of a match as well.
Messi getting the Golden Ball, though - I felt like that really was a farce...
Trash Boat
i don't think so. he is third in the Goal top tier
Fabi

Trash Boat wrote:

Fabi, there's something called "Don't be such a bad loser"
Literally, what are you talking about?

Also!

show more