posted
Total Posts
show more
GladiOol
Nerve Suarez please.
Vish024

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Are you friggin' serious Tottenham?
Quite seriously was there anyone even trying for Sp*rs aside from Lloris and Sandro who were almost deceased trying to keep Liverpool at bay? Without Eriksen and a few other players on their injury shortlist Sp*rs have become the latest Derby County. Honestly, you splash all this money on several players ambitiously and this is the outcome. I think Sp*rs have become the latest club to make an example of exactly what I warned against at the start of the season, paying too much money for too little net result.

Anyway congrats to Liverpool, this hasn't been an ideal weekend let's just say from a Gooner's perspective.
bmin11
We need a new song for AVB

EDIT:

And here is the draw for the Round of 16
Mismagius
I noticed that not many people in Europe care about the Club World Cup. Here in South America we go apeshit about it, just by thinking we're gonna face teams like Bayern or Barcelona. Most of us can't wait for a Atlético Mineiro vs. Bayern München final.
Vish024
Yeah well we all know where this is going. g-fucking-g Bayern. If only we hadn't managed to balls it up in Naples the other day.
Magicphoenix

Blue Dragon wrote:

I noticed that not many people in Europe care about the Club World Cup. Here in South America we go apeshit about it, just by thinking we're gonna face teams like Bayern or Barcelona. Most of us can't wait for a Atlético Mineiro vs. Bayern München final.
I think it's 'coz the only european team is Bayern -> those who are not Bayern fans usually despise the club in some way, so they're not particularly interested in it :P

The match Bayern vs the chinese team tomorrow is gonna be a stomp though lol

Also, ManCity-Barca + Bayern-Arsenal...finally some damn good matches and a worthy opponent for FCB at last. This CL is gonna be awesome again
JonnyThatJonny
I think it's mostly because it doesn't feel like a world club cup at all, at least from europe's perspective. It hardly gets hyped at all over here and unless your club takes part in it people forget it exists.
Vish024
It is taken seriously everywhere but Europe probably because the other continents can compete and compare themselves with the Europeans. In Europe it's disregarded almost like a waste of time, naturally because it's widely accepted that Europe has a higher standard of football than other continents.
Mismagius

LaVolpe024 wrote:

It is taken seriously everywhere but Europe probably because the other continents can compete and compare themselves with the Europeans. In Europe it's disregarded almost like a waste of time, naturally because it's widely accepted that Europe has a higher standard of football than other continents.
Which is why I always root for whoever is facing European teams :p

Bayern vs. Guangzhou Evergrande starting in a few mins
Raiku
arsenal till i fucking die, i live next to the stadium, we're gunna win the premiership
bmin11
How an Earth did we lose to Sunderland? I don't even
Vish024
Yeah whatever Capital One Cup, who gives a flying toss about that shite. If I were you I'd happy that the team was knocked out because it means the team no longer has to waste their time and resources competing in an utterly worthless competition.
bmin11
It would have been waaaay better to lose to you guys instead, if we were going to lose to Sunderland orz
Vish024
No shame in losing to those Mackems, especially since its the Capital One Cup. Quite seriously if I were the manager I would probably consider flat out forfeiting the match and awarding a 3-0 default win to the other team regardless of who they are instead of having to waste 90+ mins on the football pitch wishing the competition didn't exist.
bmin11
Well we played an over time match, so that's another minus
bmin11
lol lol even Spurs lost
GladiOol

bmin11 wrote:

lol lol even Spurs lost
nothing new there?
GladiOol
Frank de Boer ‘turns down chance to become the new Tottenham manager’

Today is a good day.

Random edit for this awesome save:

Vish024
It'd be a shame if De Boer goes there, in fact I truly pity any manager that is so desperate for employment that they have to resort to working at Sp*rs.
bmin11
This must have been how you guys felt watching Chelsea lol Oh man, who are they going to sign?
kriers
Suarez until 2018 8-)
Vish024
Yeah that's just great innit. I love how Liverpool fans were treating Suarez like a lesser being during the summer and the start of the season and now he's like their prodigal son. He's in top form at the moment, just piling on more pressure on the rest of the front runners with this win against Cardiff.

Also stumbled upon this:
GladiOol
Suarez has scored more Premier League goals this season alone than Fernando Torres has since joining Chelsea.
bmin11

plz
kriers

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Yeah that's just great innit. I love how Liverpool fans were treating Suarez like a lesser being during the summer and the start of the season and now he's like their prodigal son. He's in top form at the moment, just piling on more pressure on the rest of the front runners with this win against Cardiff.
The more you love someone the greater the raging becomes when you feel betrayed. Same thing when Torres snubbed us.

You gunners should know better than most how it feels like nasri and persie
Vish024
It was harder with RVP than Nasri, I still dislike the way fans treat RVP and the abuse they throw at him. Nasri was a slimeball either way, he never captured our fans' hearts like RVP.
GladiOol

LaVolpe024 wrote:

It was harder with RVP than Nasri, I still dislike the way fans treat RVP and the abuse they throw at him. Nasri was a slimeball either way, he never captured our fans' hearts like RVP.
Please buy RVP back, he's unhappy with Moyes. His training techniques are medieval, causing a lot of injury. RVP would've never gone to United if he had known Ferguson would leave.

Also; 17-year-old Riedewald just made the best debut for Ajax ever, scoring 2 goals resulting in a 1-2 victory for Ajax in the 90th minute. Oh, and he's a left back, making it even more awesome. He's got a schoolexam tomorrow morning as well. What a boss.
kriers
Moyes for United is like Hodgson was for Liverpool in 2011. Or perhaps he'll be the equivalent of Souness.

Fits my predictions and is exactly what I had hoped for. Time to live in the past United fans!
bmin11
We were playing like as if we had Drogba up front.

I'm not too sure how to take this game, but I'm happy that our defense is back.
Vish024
That one moment where Giroud sliced the ball wide from about 7 yards, could've won us the game. Anyway the draw was a fair result I suppose.
Tanzklaue
after the holidays we'll get slaughtered by bayern \:D/
kriers
Getting home to Norway for Christmas and we're top of the league :'D
Vish024
Don't get ahead of yourselves, you've got some tough fixtures ahead. City away has been the toughest challenge for any team so far this season, we'll see how it goes.
bmin11
Please put all your efforts against Man City please
Vish024
Hehe, the turn around was brilliant in our game. Ahead in a matter of minutes, finally the players began to click and Poldi looked overjoyed when he scored that goal. His first appearance since August.
bmin11
Game is on right now and my Internet is going nuts. Can't even watch the stream fuck
bmin11
Life is a beautiful thing
GladiOol
Arsenal & City on top, and that's how it'll stay till the end as well. 8-) I'm always correct with my predictions.
Vish024
Grinding out results, that's what were doing now that we weren't able to do in the past seasons and this victory shows that. We have the joint best defence in the league alongside Everton now, this is an immense improvement from the last couple of seasons.

With the top 3 teams separated only by a point from one another, the title race couldn't be more enthralling. Looking forward to plenty more good football in the new year.
Vish024
Yeah that's right fuckers, and Nickie boy seems to be redeeming himself slowly this season.

Also well played Sp*rs, will be looking forward to the derby this weekend.
show more