forum

[Archived] osu!std progress

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Aku
I would like my osu!std progress completely wiped/removed. I have taken a break from standard, and can't play it anymore properly, and I'd like to start all over again. Multiaccounting isn't an option of course, so I would love it if someone would like to wipe my progress. NOT FOR CTB THOUGH! Thank you.
Doge Owner
I don't think that's possible.
Lyawi
Go ahead to ask the support via email (support@ppy.sh) but I doubt they do this.

Just don't touch osu!standard anymore and you will fall into inactive status, which means your rank will disappear. This will take months.
Though you want to do a fresh start..you could just continue playing, you'll get all to it again and your rank will be on the same way as your skill, don't you think?
Topic Starter
-Aku

Lyawi wrote:

Go ahead to ask the support via email (support@ppy.sh) but I doubt they do this.

Just don't touch osu!standard anymore and you will fall into inactive status, which means your rank will disappear. This will take months.
Though you want to do a fresh start..you could just continue playing, you'll get all to it again and your rank will be on the same way as your skill, don't you think?

Well yeah, maybe I could. But thank you for this. What else will happen? Will I lose all my PP? Orr... Will the rank come back after I play a single map?
Doge Owner
If you have been inactive(aka haven't submitted a single score in that game mode) for 2-3 months, Your pp will not appear and you'll be removed from global rankings until you submit 3-4 scores then you'll get your pp and rank back. This happens to keep the rankings fresh, and it doesn't mean that your stats are gonna get wiped so you can start all over again.
show more