forum

H-h-h-hello...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sl33p3rXj4zu
I'm new here and I absolutely suck at this game... I'm hoping to improve and make some new friends however! Call me sl33pychan!
Mitsuneko
Well, hello there sl33pychan~ It's ok..you will improve. And feel free to add me. I'll be your friend. Your introduction title kind of made it sound as if you were shy,Or Canada lol
Welcome to the forums, by the way. Hope to see you at some point~ ^_^
-Athena-
Hi there sl33pychan >w</
Don't worry I'm bad at this game as well, just keep pratising :D
Topic Starter
sl33p3rXj4zu

Mitsuneko wrote:

Well, hello there sl33pychan~ It's ok..you will improve. And feel free to add me. I'll be your friend. Your introduction title kind of made it sound as if you were shy,Or Canada lol
Welcome to the forums, by the way. Hope to see you at some point~ ^_^
I'm like beyond horrible... You don't even understand how bad I am. I've only completed 3 out of the 7 that I downloaded... But thank you for being friendly!!!!
Topic Starter
sl33p3rXj4zu

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Hi there sl33pychan >w</
I would go as far to say that there is a good chance that you are better than me.....
Mitsuneko
Oh please, I've been here for almost a year and I still haven't passed most of the insane maps that I have >w> And you wanna know why? Because I'm a noob.
Topic Starter
sl33p3rXj4zu
misfire.....
Topic Starter
sl33p3rXj4zu

Mitsuneko wrote:

Oh please, I've been here for almost a year and I still haven't passed most of the insane maps that I have >w> And you wanna know why? Because I'm a noob.
I cant even last 5 seconds on any of the insane maps... I ENVY YOUR SKILLS. TEACH ME!
Mitsuneko

sl33p3rXj4zu wrote:

Mitsuneko wrote:

I cant even last 5 seconds on any of the insane maps... I ENVY YOUR SKILLS. TEACH ME!
Sure, why not? XD
Xylem Beer
H-h-h-h-hi sl33pychan :3 Welcome to osu!forums. Enjoy playing the game, it's awesome :3
Topic Starter
sl33p3rXj4zu

XylemBeer wrote:

H-h-h-h-hi sl33pychan :3 Welcome to osu!forums. Enjoy playing the game, it's awesome :3
I will! Thank you! >:3
vizzy
No worries, this game is hard.

Welcome to the forums!
Minty Gum
Don't worry, I used to fail the 1-star maps, but I'm getting better and better over the year I've played, and I've recently started getting into the top 40 scoreboards. Just keep practicing, I promise if you spend a bit of time practicing you'll move on to harder and harder maps once thought to be impossible xD Welcome to the osu! forums, enjoy your stay~
10nya
welcome :>
\(^.^)/
Kinrinjin7
Welcome and enjoy your stay in the forums / osu ! Feel free to add me if you wanna play sometimes with me ^^.
Kanari
Hallow~
Welcome to osu! sl33pychan ^^
Dont worry~ you'll imporve if you keep trying ;D Im a horrible player myself xD
Basman1453

sl33p3rXj4zu wrote:

I'm new here and I absolutely suck at this game... I'm hoping to improve and make some new friends however! Call me sl33pychan!
Trust me, even the best make mistake sometime. Take your time, and one time you may be able to improve your gameplay. ^^
fuyuko-chan
Hi sl33pychan!~ ^^
Welcome to the forums and I hope to play against you in the future :D
Irisu_old
Hello sl33pychan~ I do hope to play with you :3 Is it alright if I add you? Also don't worry about insane maps,you'll be able to do them later on. For now just enjoy osu and become friends with everyone~
GeNJiii_old
Anyway nice avatar, is the BG of capsule - Jumper. By mafiamaster if my memory dont lie me. Welcome!
SkyDevil

GeNJiii wrote:

Anyway nice avatar, is the BG of capsule - Jumper. By mafiamaster if my memory dont lie me. Welcome!
Actually, the BG of jumper is actuallly a pic of Mio from K-On!!

Anyway, Welcome~~ :D
Hiryuu_old
Hello and welcome~ :3
sCam

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Hi there sl33pychan >w</
^that's a modest lie ;)

Anyways welcome to Osu sleepychan. Enjoy your stay for however long it may be.
K a Y e
Hiya sl33pychan! Welcome here~
Don't worry about sucking at this game 'coz..
I do too xD
Slim Fox
Hi and welcome I'm still learning how to play this game to and trying to improve I hope you have more fun playing it and make cool friends. :)
Kurokami
Welcome here. Well I gave up standard about half a year so don't worry your skills will improve. Just keep trying and you will be better in no time. ^^
Aoko
Welcome to the forums sl33pychan ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay~
F m L_old
Welcome~