forum

Hi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
guiguismall
Hi there !

I've been playing osu! for 7 months now, so I thought it was about time to introduce myself... Well, I'm guiguismall, a french born swiss player (got it? :p), and I love this game ! Those pictures, videos and of course songs are sooo awesome that I can't quit playing :lol: I also play some other games when I have free time, like battlefield and league of legends.

I'll keep trying to improve and hope to see you on multiplayer one day ;)

PS : you'll certainly notice that my avatar is a picture I took from osu!. I'll try to find my own...
ychao
Yo. We all love the game, that's why we're here. ;)

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!
Irisu_old
Hello~ You can't help but find yourself addicted when you play osu ^^

Hope to play with you~
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community!
Kinrinjin7
An avatar from one of the iosys songs ? ( i think xD )
Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay here ~~
K a Y e

Kinrinjin7 wrote:

An avatar from one of the iosys songs ? ( i think xD )
And to complete that, it is from IOSYS- Kanbu de Todomatte Sugu Tokeru ~ Kyouki no Udongein, right?

Anyway, welcome to this community! Don't hesitate to post here... Hope to see you in multi ^w^
Blue Stig
Welcome!

I remember that song.
Hoo boy.

If the remix ever gets in this game the risen zombie Cookiezi will be the one to map it.
Topic Starter
guiguismall
Thank you for your welcome !

It's indeed from the song K a Y e mentioned, I like Reisen and this pic looked great so I thought it was a good choice... :P (I'll still try to find another one tho, I don't want to steal it)
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums! Oh, Reisen~
fuyuko-chan
Hi and welcome to the forums! ^^
Hope to play against you soon
Teddiursa_old
Hi and Welcome on the forum ! o/

The Kilted Moskito wrote:

If the remix ever gets in this game the risen zombie Cookiezi will be the one to map it.
viewtopic.php?t=40137

/boom.
GeNJiii_old
Welcome to the forums... Its strange for me say it, because u are playing more time than me xD
Blue Stig

Teddiursa wrote:

Hi and Welcome on the forum ! o/

The Kilted Moskito wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=40137

/boom.
Yes

Thank you