forum

[resolved] Recovering old beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arckk
Hi all,

When I first began playing osu! I fell in love with the game, but after a period of time playing it, I got busy with work and other things, so I ended up uninstalling the game for space on my computer. However, now I'm not so busy I have more time and can play the game a lot more but reinstalling it just reinstalled the base game. I have most of the beat maps that I used to play back on my account, but there is one which I really enjoyed and I just can't remember the name of it and it's not in recent history of my profile. Is there any way to view some sort of extended period of history or the full history of beatmaps played on the account without buying supporter status and then sorting by "played" on the website?
Flanster
None, as far as im aware.
Lyawi
Give all information you still remember of that beatmap, we might know which one it is.

Useful things to know: language, genre, background information, slow/fast bpm, female or male voice, mapper (also of guest difficulties), someone who is in global ranking, etc.

anything of that? ;;
Snowtje
Hi VerboseFanatic,

This is something you could try:
if you enjoyed the map that means you probably played it alot my suggestion is to :
-Go to your profile ( https://osu.ppy.sh/users/11684640 ), scroll down to ''Most Played Beatmaps'' and start searching there maybe you will find it, Goodluck :)

Kind regards,
Death

Snowtje wrote:

Hi VerboseFanatic,

This is something you could try:
if you enjoyed the map that means you probably played it alot my suggestion is to :
-Go to your profile ( https://osu.ppy.sh/users/11684640 ), scroll down to ''Most Played Beatmaps'' and start searching there maybe you will find it, Goodluck :)

Kind regards,
Keep in mind this will not work if the map doesn't have a leaderboard (meaning pending or graveyarded maps). If it doesn't meet that criteria then your best bet would be to gather up the information that Lyawi asked for and try to find it that way.
Topic Starter
Arckk

Lyawi wrote:

Give all information you still remember of that beatmap, we might know which one it is.

Useful things to know: language, genre, background information, slow/fast bpm, female or male voice, mapper (also of guest difficulties), someone who is in global ranking, etc.

anything of that? ;;

Ok I remember a couple of things

Female voice, nightcore remix, the background of the beatmap while its being played is a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and a white background I think, quite fast BPM, quite a difficult beatmap there's no build up or slow beginning really, it just jumps straight into it. I can't remember who's in global ranking of the song either, I know it isn't much but it's what I can remember.

EDIT: I remembered the name of the beatmap, thanks for the help everyone it's called "Say Goodbye" mapped by Krewella
show more