Community Forum

Mithia's Gfx [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
163
show more
Hiraa-

Mithia wrote:



Hiraa- wrote:

Mithia wrote:

Hiraa- wrote:

Mithia wrote:

Hiraa- wrote:

Mithia wrote:

Hiraa- wrote:

Hello ;w;





i wanna req Ava



Type : Ava

Image : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3jFZT_UIAEhfki.jpg

Size : 128x128 ( or 256 x 256 )

Text : Hiraa

Shape : Your choice hehe





*( if may .. can i req banner userpage too? xD ) just ask uwu
Banner when
Yeay thanks





*Req Banner Userpage



Type : Banner

Text : Shrine Maiden

Image Link : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0p5APmUwAA_SSY.jpg:large

Banner size : ( old and new size uwu )

Font spesific : No

Border : your choice

Extra : Your choice hehe *( maybe u can give some Gif image or anything else ;w; )



i forgot that image link xD sry2





Thank you
Hello, you can look for a better quality image, I'm afraid the quality of this is very bad :c
ah ok ;w; i'm sorry about that T.T



i willl change to this one



Image link : https://puu.sh/Dci5H/f9232ac4fc.jpg




HOLY SHIT
😥😥 sorry u,u
>> https://imgur.com/a/QHtR8su <<

qiudennn wrote:

Holaaaaaaa! quiero un banner collab, con avatares please ♥!

❥Type: Avatar / Collab
❥Number of images: 3
❥Text: Yes= de derecha a izquierda en la imagen: zheloni // iPunqcake // zakeii_
❥Image link: https://safebooru.org//images/2694/de7d7fce1f9c8bd6ae6719b8a31624bdb3254efd.jpg
❥Avatar type: https://i.ppy.sh/e862a8a73a71a36e2f7cc7b4d7ae507642ead378/68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f33777a3639436a2e706e67 como esto
❥(In case of text), some type of specific font?: No
❥Extra:

❥Type: Banner
❥Text: Yes = lo mismo que en los avatares de derecha a izquierda en la imagen: zheloni // iPunqcake // zakeii_
❥Banner size: Next Userpage
❥Image link: https://safebooru.org//images/2694/de7d7fce1f9c8bd6ae6719b8a31624bdb3254efd.jpg
❥Font specific?: No
❥Borders: Yes
❥Extra: si puedes añadirle algun efecto, lo dejo a tu criterio, sino da igual.


GRACIAS DE ANTEMANO ♥!
>> https://imgur.com/8WLk9mK <<

Misaki Okusawa wrote:

❥Type: Banner



❥Text: Yes, Welcome to Misaki's Userpage



❥Banner size: Next Userpage



❥Image link: http://puu.sh/DbLvB/3b75736817.png



❥Font specific?: No



❥Borders: No



❥Extra: give animation to it
>> https://imgur.com/Oc995fA <<

Freyja Luna wrote:

Mithia wrote:

Freyja Luna wrote:

Type: Banner

Image: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/2bd085db-e1d4-4a4b-98ac-dee33a8aa24e/d7xf2gb-24e5d4c7-f9a0-4771-a076-12484c10db76.png/v1/fill/w_984,h_812,strp/nanami_chiaki_render_3_by_rosalynnbelle_d7xf2gb-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODI2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMmJkMDg1ZGItZTFkNC00YTRiLTk4YWMtZGVlMzNhOGFhMjRlXC9kN3hmMmdiLTI0ZTVkNGM3LWY5YTAtNDc3MS1hMDc2LTEyNDg0YzEwZGI3Ni5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAwMSJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.w4F-R4nhSXMHdtaqv1Zb21hIMQBfuAx1lw1LRWUIH4w

Text: Games Playing

Size: 320 x 300

Extra: Make it Look Cool :D



Type: Banner

Image: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/e544c807-fa21-468c-9e1b-daffe2ef6f11/dc5nkl2-8bd21df2-53c4-4155-a8a9-a1174f942346.png/v1/fill/w_941,h_850,strp/render_zero_two___darling_in_the_franxx__4_by_zttar_dc5nkl2-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTI1IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTU0NGM4MDctZmEyMS00NjhjLTllMWItZGFmZmUyZWY2ZjExXC9kYzVua2wyLThiZDIxZGYyLTUzYzQtNDE1NS1hOGE5LWExMTc0Zjk0MjM0Ni5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.T9EBQWFa0_nS9E96kUNhi_21SO1bxXluvHQDm7WHqo0

Text: Donations

Size: 320 x 300

Extra: Make it Look Cool :D





Type: Banner

Image: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/a6ce62a7-bf87-485f-a844-cc45c137d88b/dazzg97-d61b2e73-26ac-4fad-9d83-edde4db46c86.png/v1/fill/w_751,h_1063,strp/shiro_render_by_loleyke_dazzg97-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E2Y2U2MmE3LWJmODctNDg1Zi1hODQ0LWNjNDVjMTM3ZDg4YlwvZGF6emc5Ny1kNjFiMmU3My0yNmFjLTRmYWQtOWQ4My1lZGRlNGRiNDZjODYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.r4ZcojbN2uEqZ7Sxtha2WKt3UXyQx53n3dxzhRFp9aY

Text: PC Specs

Size: 320 x 300

Extra: Make it Look Cool :D





Type: Banner

Image: https://img00.deviantart.net/bfe8/i/2019/045/c/f/_familyrenders_com_kaguya_shinomiya_by_family_renders-dczqncz.png

Text: Schedule

Size: 320 x 300

Extra: Make it Look Cool :D





Type: Banner

Image: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/6233922d-753c-4152-9afe-3b82ce990681/d6phm34-081f64cf-c9cb-4653-a47b-f072269414c4.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzYyMzM5MjJkLTc1M2MtNDE1Mi05YWZlLTNiODJjZTk5MDY4MVwvZDZwaG0zNC0wODFmNjRjZi1jOWNiLTQ2NTMtYTQ3Yi1mMDcyMjY5NDE0YzQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.X5CknXOmQZdoaQGKcNOFpTp028OVTkG5MWAKnYOebo0

Text: About Me

Size: 320 x 300

Extra: Make it Look Cool :D



Type: Banner

Image: https://www.deviantart.com/am4ter45u/art/Sword-Art-Online-II-Sinon-Render-576689465

Text: Social Media

Size: 320 x 300

Extra: Make it Look Cool :D



❥Type: Signature



❥Text: Ahri: Lumi

Kaisa: Vayne



❥Banner size: 640x150



❥Image link:https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/47dfd2eda97b07b6d6a223fc6961af42/5D1BC834/t51.2885-15/e35/50863774_1979572969018773_4582189269958382217_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com



❥Font specific?: Yes just make it cute :D



❥Borders: Yes



❥Extra:

Just try to make them all the same style (font wise) and thank you in advance!

Can you include the quote "So keep your eyes on me now because the show is about to start" and this gif ( https://66.media.tumblr.com/444145c8ff77c5d67ca1c49f3c18ccd5/tumblr_phnex6we3h1ql43puo6_250.gif ) to Ahri

and for Kaisa the quote "Ain't nobody bringing us down, they could try but we're gonna wear the crown." and the gif ( https://66.media.tumblr.com/b195b9bdecd6b196a616340c4dc80bb3/tumblr_phm70uY5WY1so9uo1o3_500.gif )
everything you have ordered has been done to perfection, except the banners, since you can not open the link of the img, could you upload it to another platform?
which banner? this one? https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/47dfd2eda97b07b6d6a223fc6961af42/5D1BC834/t51.2885-15/e35/50863774_1979572969018773_4582189269958382217_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com


Kai'sa and Ahri's banner is missing, I had a problem so I had to do it again.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thank you so much . . . .


it was Cool :):)
Yi-
EthanThePope
Type: Overlay
Name: EthanThePope
Theme: Toshiro (Bleach)
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Game resolution: 1920x1080
Cam: no
Current song: no
Last follower: no
last donation: no
Extra: chatbox
Overlay background: https://imgur.com/eoYk3aH
Font: https://www.dafont.com/fr/morning-star.font

- Thanks bro :)
Topic Starter
Mithia
Finished

  1. Amina
  2. Cmilo
  3. Buugi
  4. EthanThePope
  5. Yi-
Misaki Okusawa

Mithia wrote:



Hiraa- wrote:

Mithia wrote:

Hiraa- wrote:

Mithia wrote:

Hiraa- wrote:

Mithia wrote:

Hiraa- wrote:

Hello ;w;





i wanna req Ava



Type : Ava

Image : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3jFZT_UIAEhfki.jpg

Size : 128x128 ( or 256 x 256 )

Text : Hiraa

Shape : Your choice hehe





*( if may .. can i req banner userpage too? xD ) just ask uwu
Banner when
Yeay thanks





*Req Banner Userpage



Type : Banner

Text : Shrine Maiden

Image Link : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0p5APmUwAA_SSY.jpg:large

Banner size : ( old and new size uwu )

Font spesific : No

Border : your choice

Extra : Your choice hehe *( maybe u can give some Gif image or anything else ;w; )



i forgot that image link xD sry2





Thank you
Hello, you can look for a better quality image, I'm afraid the quality of this is very bad :c
ah ok ;w; i'm sorry about that T.T



i willl change to this one



Image link : https://puu.sh/Dci5H/f9232ac4fc.jpg




HOLY SHIT
😥😥 sorry u,u
>> https://imgur.com/a/QHtR8su <<

qiudennn wrote:

Holaaaaaaa! quiero un banner collab, con avatares please ♥!

❥Type: Avatar / Collab
❥Number of images: 3
❥Text: Yes= de derecha a izquierda en la imagen: zheloni // iPunqcake // zakeii_
❥Image link: https://safebooru.org//images/2694/de7d7fce1f9c8bd6ae6719b8a31624bdb3254efd.jpg
❥Avatar type: https://i.ppy.sh/e862a8a73a71a36e2f7cc7b4d7ae507642ead378/68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f33777a3639436a2e706e67 como esto
❥(In case of text), some type of specific font?: No
❥Extra:

❥Type: Banner
❥Text: Yes = lo mismo que en los avatares de derecha a izquierda en la imagen: zheloni // iPunqcake // zakeii_
❥Banner size: Next Userpage
❥Image link: https://safebooru.org//images/2694/de7d7fce1f9c8bd6ae6719b8a31624bdb3254efd.jpg
❥Font specific?: No
❥Borders: Yes
❥Extra: si puedes añadirle algun efecto, lo dejo a tu criterio, sino da igual.


GRACIAS DE ANTEMANO ♥!
>> https://imgur.com/8WLk9mK <<

Misaki Okusawa wrote:

❥Type: Banner



❥Text: Yes, Welcome to Misaki's Userpage



❥Banner size: Next Userpage



❥Image link: http://puu.sh/DbLvB/3b75736817.png



❥Font specific?: No



❥Borders: No



❥Extra: give animation to it
>> https://imgur.com/Oc995fA <<
Thanks!!!
Topic Starter
Mithia


· Amina ·

>> https://imgur.com/a/ldfnSua <<


· Cmilo ·

>> https://imgur.com/a/39Wem7p <<


· Buugi ·

>> https://imgur.com/a/XcUX99b <<


· EthanThePope ·

>> Discord pls <<


· Yi- ·

>> https://imgur.com/a/rfllsMq (thanks to that incredible image, I was able to do a good job!, I guess) <<


·POST 100 OWO·
Yi-

Mithia wrote:



· Yi- ·

>> https://imgur.com/a/rfllsMq (thanks to that incredible image, I was able to do a good job!, I guess) <<


·POST 100 OWO·
Thank you! I love them <3.

Regarding the avatar. Would it be possible for you to make one with my name in it ?
Topic Starter
Mithia

Yi- wrote:

Mithia wrote:



· Yi- ·

>> https://imgur.com/a/rfllsMq (thanks to that incredible image, I was able to do a good job!, I guess) <<


·POST 100 OWO·
Thank you! I love them <3.

Regarding the avatar. Would it be possible for you to make one with my name in it ?
Yes
Amina

Mithia wrote:



· Amina ·

>> https://imgur.com/a/ldfnSua <<
Gracias, me encantó <3 felicidades por los post -w-
Topic Starter
Mithia

Amina wrote:

Gracias, me encantó <3 felicidades por los post -w-
TY uwu <3

Ask me something, I'm extremely bored aaaaa ;_;
Marcux43
Hola! Me gusta tu trabajo y me gustaria hacer una peticion uwu

❥Type: Collab
❥Number of images (in case of collab): 2
❥Text: N/A
❥Image link: https://imgur.com/a/Pp2kn5l
❥Size: 512x512
❥Avatar type: Rectangle
❥Extra: Me gustaria un borde lindo y que haga notar los colores pastel, podria ir blanco
y cortado


❥Type: Banner / Signature
❥Text: We are now here...
❥Banner size: Next Userpage
❥Image link: https://imgur.com/a/Pp2kn5l
❥Font specific?: Selecciona la que mejor quede, si es redonda mejor
❥Borders: Yes
❥Extra: Si es posible un efecto de gif que quede bien(?

Muchas gracias! <3
Vortexx1337
❥Type: avatar
❥Text: Vortexx1337 (or) Vortexx
❥Image link: https://imgur.com/gLb5hIX
❥Size: 256 x 256
❥Avatar type: round
❥(In case of text), some type of specific font?: No
❥Extra: just do it
-Cmilo-

Mithia wrote:





· Cmilo ·

>> https://imgur.com/a/39Wem7p <<



·POST 100 OWO·
Gracias, quedo hermoso ;)
eliyash
Hi, i really love your art and would like an avatar and an overlay :)

❥Type: Avatar
❥Text: Ondakid
❥Image link: https://www.zerochan.net/1679496
❥Size: 256 x 256
❥Avatar type: Square with rounded border, if not possible then circle is okay ^^
❥(In case of text), some type of specific font?: No
❥Extra: No

❥Type: Overlay
❥Name: Ondakid
❥Theme: Yato from Noragami
❥Screen resolution : 1280x720
❥Game resolution : 1366x768
❥Cam : No
❥Current song : Yes
❥Last follower : Yes
❥Last donation : No
❥Chatbox: Yes
❥Extra: No
❥Overlay background : Could you choose one? :) Since this is my first overlay i am fine with anything (previous forums i posted in are inactive and I discovered yours)

Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice day :D
Topic Starter
Mithia


· Vortexx1337 ·

>> https://imgur.com/gQtXqZi <<


· Eliyash ·

>> https://imgur.com/a/x8Ib9Xl <<


· Marcusx43 ·

>> https://imgur.com/a/iLBkt5w <<


Don't hesitate to ask for more, I'm really bored not doing anything.
Topic Starter
Mithia

eliyash wrote:

❥Overlay background : Could you choose one? :) Since this is my first overlay i am fine with anything (previous forums i posted in are inactive and I discovered yours)
Shit, I didn't see this... Yes, you can choose it ;)
Vortexx1337

Mithia wrote:



· Vortexx1337 ·

>> https://imgur.com/gQtXqZi <<


· Eliyash ·

>> https://imgur.com/a/x8Ib9Xl <<


· Marcusx43 ·

>> https://imgur.com/a/iLBkt5w <<


Don't hesitate to ask for more, I'm really bored not doing anything.
Hi dude, you did a good job. I use this avatar on Gatari. Maybe soon I will send you another request. Keep up the good work!
Topic Starter
Mithia

Vortexx1337 wrote:

Hi dude, you did a good job. I use this avatar on Gatari. Maybe soon I will send you another request. Keep up the good work!
Not at all, I look forward to your next order! uwu
eliyash

Mithia wrote:

eliyash wrote:

❥Overlay background : Could you choose one? :) Since this is my first overlay i am fine with anything (previous forums i posted in are inactive and I discovered yours)
Shit, I didn't see this... Yes, you can choose it ;)
Oh no it is okay! I wanted you to choose it because i am inexperienced. Do it as you would do it, i will be very happy :D Sorry for miscommunication

And thanks a lot for the avatar!! It is exactly perfect :) I will definitely come back for more :D
Topic Starter
Mithia
All orders have been placed, so now I'm waiting for you, ask for something, anything owo.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply