forum

[resolved] Auto scrolling in song selection menu and ranking list

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kensham
When I open the song selection menu, it automatically scrolls upward and I couldn't do anything to stop. I've googled about the issue and found a solution that is about Shift + NumPad, but when I tried to do shift + 8 nothing happens. Only when I tried shift + 2 does stopped the scrolling, but after I did that I couldn't scroll anymore. Instead the ranking list on the left keeps scrolling downwards and I can do nothing about it as well.

I think it is not the problem with shift + NumPad, but some other unknown bug? Does anyone have any idea?
Death
Tried restarting your computer?

Unplug any joysticks or controllers and disable any driver software that is used for them.
Topic Starter
kensham
It seems to be the problem of joystick. It works after I unpluged it. Thank you so much.
muffinman7638
death I've tried unpluging my steering wheel as it would be the only thing that could be scrolling and it didn't work
Death

muffinman7638 wrote:

death I've tried unpluging my steering wheel as it would be the only thing that could be scrolling and it didn't work
Try pressing the pressing the up and down arrows on your keyboard to see if that stops the scrolling. If you're still having issues, please make a new thread since this one is pretty old.
Mr_Porgand

kensham wrote:

It seems to be the problem of joystick. It works after I unpluged it. Thank you so much.
I had to unplug my steering wheel but thank you sm
show more