forum

Rankings by Country

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Check out the new location-based ranking system. This will no doubt be integrated further into osu! as time goes by, but for now you can check your country's position in the rankings and also filter players by a specific country.

ijou
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
Poor Georgia.
Jarby
Wow, these results are interesting. I expected a lot more Australian users.
nomedeusuarionaodisp
Wow, I didn't expect to be in the top 50 of Brazil.
Looks like Chile's flag is a bit too wide, by the way.
YoshiKart
Go HK at #7 and US at #1! :P

Are you planning to modify the "Change" value to form to country rankings, or just keep it at the normal ranks?
Larto
Like I expected. I'm 2# in Germany :/

NHAROXXXXXXXXX!!!111111212121 D:

Another cool thing that makes you wonder how this game still can be free!

I'd love to get osu!direct, though. My parents just won't let me :/
Topic Starter
peppy

YoshiKart wrote:

Go HK at #7 and US at #1! :P

Are you planning to modify the "Change" value to form to country rankings, or just keep it at the normal ranks?
I don't plan on calculating the change per-country... so its either a matter of removing this (as it doesn't make much sense) or leaving it as-is.
Remco32
What about an average score per player for each country?
minyeob

Remco32 wrote:

Too Complicated.....

You can calculate it.

Total Score / Number of Players (Fractional Number)
Starrodkirby86

Remco32 wrote:

That wouldn't be a good decision since there are so many players for some countries that the calculations are going to be insane (Especially with the large numbers osu! uses). Not only that, there are some players that have extremely low scores that are inevitably going to jack up the whole country, or the opposite way around (Like USA with all of our Top players).

Yeah, too complicated. ._.
Gemi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
Ryohan
wan056
Topic Starter
peppy
Thanks for pointing this out. I was doing some optimisation and made a mistake. All fixed now.
wan056
WyndII
I just saw this a while ago and I never expected there are lots of Filipinos playing osu! >.>
and I'm no 3!!!! :lol:
Sir Minelli
Go Go Power Rangers Ecuador!!! woot! we managed to pass Colombia and Greece =) i just hope my friends play sum more ^^l

gl all! =)
felix123_old
show more