1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic

Improve/Change OT?

OT is fine, no changes needed
50.00% 6
It could use a little adjustments, but enough to make everyone happy
25.00% 3
Nothing is ok, we should be going away from where we're heading
25.00% 3
Total votes: 12
Please sign in to vote.
posted
since there are some ot related threads talking about where's it's going in the future and what people think about it. Plus all the other threads that try to create lore for ot / some fun activity with ot slapped onto the title

i would like to know ur thoughts on where ot is heading and how we can improve / change it

do u think it's fine where it's going? or do you think we should change things up, tell me ur opinions

edit: I know I'm a little late to the topic, just curious ;o
posted
here we go again with the metathreads

should I make a metametathread? A metathread about metathreads?

I know you mean well, Zekks, so please don't take offense to my post.
posted
I think I am the least qualified person to talk about this
posted

johnmedina999 wrote:

here we go again with the metathreads

should I make a metametathread? A metathread about metathreads?

I know you mean well, Zekks, so please don't take offense to my post.
ily John, no offense taken
posted

abraker wrote:

I think I am the least qualified person to talk about this
Same
posted

johnmedina999 wrote:

should I make a metametathread? A metathread about metathreads?
yeah because then someone will make a metametametathread
posted

[ - Jax - ] wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

should I make a metametathread? A metathread about metathreads?
yeah because then someone will make a metametametathread
Actually, I'm thinking about a metalthread or perhaps a meatthread, but maybe that's just me.

OT: I think off topic isn't doing too bad at the moment. It seems like some people reminisce about ye olde OT, but nothing has really changed since I got here (approx. 2-3 months ago). Although that being said, maybe my opinion doesn't hold much value in this subject since I was never here to witness older OT, but this is just my viewpoint. I'm still seeing an abundance of shitposts and the occasional slightly higher quality threads that I normally expect to. Albeit at a slower pace, but I think that may just be due to school starting back up or something like that.

At the very least, all of these threads wondering about the healthiness of OT indicates that a lot of us still care about OT and won't let it become.. worse than usual?
posted

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

here we go again with the metathreads

should I make a metametathread? A metathread about metathreads?

I know you mean well, Zekks, so please don't take offense to my post.
ily John, no offense taken
*Zekks sharpening blade in corner*
posted
you can only go more down the rabbit hole
posted
it's alright
posted
if these changes happen in the grand edict, then this wouldn't be ot. (unless there's slight alterations)
posted

Quibbly wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

ily John, no offense taken
*Zekks sharpening blade in corner*
Next OT Executions confirmed!
posted

abraker wrote:

Next OT Executions confirmed!
7TH SEASON HOLY SHIT

not like any of these new ones know what it is tho
posted

abraker wrote:

Quibbly wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

ily John, no offense taken
*Zekks sharpening blade in corner*
Next OT Executions confirmed!
yes please
posted

[ - Jax - ] wrote:

abraker wrote:

Quibbly wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

ily John, no offense taken
*Zekks sharpening blade in corner*
Next OT Executions confirmed!
yes please
oh shit I forgot I was going to host that

i suppose i have to get back into it, then.
posted
I think it's in the OT culture to promise things you will never deliver
Things are just done by surprise
posted

abraker wrote:

I think it's in the OT culture to promise things you will never deliver
Things are just done by surprise
Like how abraker said he would find a cure to cancer
posted
STOP QUOTING

Can't find a cure to cancer if you keep being cancer
posted

abraker wrote:

STOP QUOTING
Exactly, exactly.
posted

Westonini wrote:

abraker wrote:

STOP QUOTING
Exactly, exactly.
Please sign in to reply.