forum

post a random fact you learnt recently

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Refills
trees in germany are full of bullets, so when they're chopping them, they have to stand behind a perspex wall in case they saw into a bullet and it goes flying

now its your turn
keremaru
half of the population knows batman's origin story.
Westonini
Bach composed two complete cycles of cantata for the church calendar (300+ pieces).
Psychicbagel
falcon punch into a falcon punch isn't a true combo
johnmedina999
Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S. since 1916 when a man mailed a 36,000 metric ton (40,000 ton) brick house across Utah to avoid high freight rates.
Achromalia
The F-117 Nighthawk had been kept top secret and was created to counter advanced radar detection, and despite a few hiccups and obstacles along the way, eventually became an impressively efficient and accurate stealth fighter in its time, carrying out different missions and finally turning the tables in tactical operations.
Topic Starter
Refills

johnmedina999 wrote:

Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S. since 1916 when a man mailed a 36,000 metric ton (40,000 ton) brick house across Utah to avoid high freight rates.

wait what

cookiezi is 22 years old
45Traeath
"GochiUsa" is getting a 3rd season.
Aiseca
Its difficult to push concept maps when you are a nobody in the scene. Lol. Meta still enforced.
Achromalia

Aiseca wrote:

Its difficult to push concept maps when you are a nobody in the scene. Lol. Meta still enforced.
that and also considering that i suck ass at anything relevant to it anyways.
MisakiTobisawa-
I'm higher rank in Taiko than the best Taiko players from Jamaica
45Traeath
This song is over 5 years old and I forgot about its title.

Come on, memory, get on your feet ( . .)
Aiseca
Even if I you'll take the bus home or just do a combination of bus and train, time to travel is stuck at 5 hours darn...
45Traeath
About the "Critical hit" in the "Pokemon" series.
The Japanese version tells that "A vital spot has been hit".
Meah
You can sleep 8 hours in 4 hours
MisakiTobisawa-
I apparently have the ability to pass 7* maps with EZHT with incredibly terrible accuracy.
Geromu Keretem
Did you knew that bananas are curved because they are attracted to the sunlight, so they curve towards east - where the sun is rising from?
MisakiTobisawa-
2018's YouTube Rewind is now the most disliked video on YouTube. It's close to 10 million dislikes.
Aiseca
Malt plus strong coffee taste better~~🤣
keremaru

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

2018's YouTube Rewind is now the most disliked video on YouTube. It's close to 10 million dislikes.

show more