posted
Total Posts
show more
lostsilver

Rhythm32 wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

hi rhythm!!
i think imma make a halloween pfp soon :p
Cool. I bet the main colour is going to be orange.
well, i was kinda thinking of doing a partial doodle of ps!bandu's halloween costume for my pfp!! :33
GamlA
)
Rhythm32

lostsilver wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

hi rhythm!!
well, i was kinda thinking of doing a partial doodle of ps!bandu's halloween costume for my pfp!! :33
Your drawing style is cute and I like it. I remember the time when you sketched my cats; Oru and Chinu.
lostsilver

Rhythm32 wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

hi rhythm!!
Your drawing style is cute and I like it. I remember the time when you sketched my cats; Oru and Chinu.
hehe yeah,,, ty!!
Achromalia
sleepy... but im awake now maybe ^^ lots of weird dreams

welcome back rhythm!! o/ hello again lostie!
lostsilver
hii!!!
Rhythm32
Daft Punk! ☄️💥✨
Achromalia
for ps!dave: what's something you and bandu ashbluff share in common in personality?
for ps!bambi: what's something you and expunged ashbluff have different moral opinions on?

qna queue:
expunged: "give me something cozy about uncle david, please!"
bandu: "mmm,,, gimme something silly about uncle og!dave!!"
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for ps!dave: what's something you and bandu ashbluff share in common in personality?
for ps!bambi: what's something you and expunged ashbluff have different moral opinions on?

qna queue:
expunged: "give me something cozy about uncle david, please!"
bandu: "mmm,,, gimme something silly about uncle og!dave!!"
ps!dave: "i'm not sure!"
ps!bambi: "i honestly don't know. sorry."
Rhythm32
Dua Lipa ♥️
Achromalia
for everyone: is everything ok? did y'all make sure to have some lunch? ^^
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

for everyone: is everything ok? did y'all make sure to have some lunch? ^^
dave: "mhm! we all had homemade pizza for lunch."
bambi: "dave and i had soda, ex and bandu had lemonade."
expunged: "yummy <3"
bandu: "awawawawa :33"

ps!dave: "like haywood said, we all had homemade pizza for lunch."
ps!bambi: "ambrose and i had tea, ps!ex had soda, and ps!bandu had milk."
ps!expunged, zoned out, staring at something: "..."
ps!bandu: "hehe,,, <33"
sametdze
kaboom, pow pow pow, ded.
Achromalia
exhausted... brain empty, but i didnt even do anything...
sametdze
im ur base, killing ur d00ds. rurz
Achromalia
its already nearing sunset...
sametdze
the sun is birght over here lol
lostsilver
sorry guys i was on the phone with a friend
how ya'll doing?

im just working on the halloween drawings/doodle-comics/sprites :)
sametdze
erase it

technologic
NicNock
archive

arc-hive

beehive
Achromalia
i need to eat...

lostsilver wrote:

sorry guys i was on the phone with a friend
how ya'll doing?

im just working on the halloween drawings/doodle-comics/sprites :)
im mostly ok! good luck ^^
Stomiks
f
lostsilver
gonna go to sleep
will work on halloween drawings/doodle-comics/sprites tomorrow!! see ya when i wake up, and have a wonderful night/day everyone <3
sametdze
why's this dealer? takin the piss, i've been standing here.. for 30 mins :(
NicNock
middling

middle

mid
sametdze
oh my days
Achromalia
tired...
sametdze
fair enough i suppose
Achromalia
spirals spirals spirals
sametdze
ive been on my break from school for a while now, and every so often i look at the time and think "oh hey we're having maths" or "oh hey we would be having PE"
Rhythm32
Wasdzxcvbqerty12345
Achromalia
spiralling more, spiralling more
sametdze
the dya has gone by so quick... wow
Achromalia
ok im ok now, i feel a little better :)
writing a new signature quote was hard but cathartic
Rhythm32
He gives me the bad/sad/why did you have to do this look whenever I do the work which he has to do. My (someone) says to do his work by myself. So that's why I do his work. Should I be worried?
Achromalia

Rhythm32 wrote:

He gives me the bad/sad/why did you have to do this look whenever I do the work which he has to do. My (someone) says to do his work by myself. So that's why I do his work. Should I be worried?
im not sure if i understand yet...

according to your description, he seems to contradict himself... maybe he feels guilty for having someone else work for him? maybe he feels a little insecure with himself in some particular way? maybe he doubts his decision to ask you to do his work? or maybe he feels resentful about something? i truly cant conclude anything from that... you might have to ask him with an open and quiet sense of gentle curiosity
Stomiks
God please make this semester go faster so I don't have to deal with this nightmare teacher anymore
Rhythm32

Achromalia wrote:

Rhythm32 wrote:

im not sure if i understand yet...

according to your description, he seems to contradict himself... maybe he feels guilty for having someone else work for him? maybe he feels a little insecure with himself in some particular way? maybe he doubts his decision to ask you to do his work? or maybe he feels resentful about something? i truly cant conclude anything from that... you might have to ask him with an open and quiet sense of gentle curiosity
Maybe I really should.
NicNock
timeless
lostsilver
good morning everyone!! i really like the new quote in your signature, achro,,,
the ashwood-cornbluffs and the ambwell-bandellos say hi too!!
Achromalia
oh,, shoot... its alrdy morning and i havent slept and im

hmmn

good morning! ^^ o/ good luck today, i believe in you!

for expunged: how does it feel to spend time casually chatting w uncle david? is there something yall like to talk abt together? do you like to hug him, and how are the hugs different w him compared with the dads?
for bandu: whats the first playful thing you love to do when you see og!dave? is there something he does or says that makes you laugh?
Rhythm32
I still don't get what you guys say... :(
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

oh,, shoot... its alrdy morning and i havent slept and im

hmmn

good morning! ^^ o/ good luck today, i believe in you!

for expunged: how does it feel to spend time casually chatting w uncle david? is there something yall like to talk abt together? do you like to hug him, and how are the hugs different w him compared with the dads?
for bandu: whats the first playful thing you love to do when you see og!dave? is there something he does or says that makes you laugh?
expunged: "it's really nice to just spend time with him, talking and rambling about things that make us happy... we both really enjoy the gentle glow of the stars at night, so we normally talk about that + bandu/mr. haywood/uncle davi/mr. cornwall's interests :> and yeah, i really like hugging him!! i've noticed he hugs me more firmly/tightly than the others do, but i think it's just the way he hugs people <3"
bandu: "i like to run around him for a second and then squeeze hug him everytime i see him!! and yeah, there is! he likes to call me stinky then ruffle my hair/mess with my beanie, and i normally call him something along the lines of goober/dingus and playfully poke his face lol,,, <33"

Rhythm32 wrote:

I still don't get what you guys say... :(
are you talking abt the "for expunged, for bandu" thing? if so, we're just roleplaying!!
reffty_gag
imbackasalways

gn everyone o7

Bro the top 3 most popular maps rn is a frkng BANGER 🔥🔥🔥
lostsilver
im making a chart of ashes - stellar, and decided to do true!bambi and true!dave as the sprites for it lol... but i also am going to add true!expunged and true!bandu as gf!! (+ those halloween drawings/doodle-comics and the new pfp for myself ^^)
Stomiks
This game would be way more easier if someone made a program that reads the average post time and sends you a notification of the most optimal time to post
Rhythm32
I see.
GamlA

Stomiks wrote:

This game would be way more easier if someone made a program that reads the average post time and sends you a notification of the most optimal time to post
To go even further, it could track user active times across the thread and based on that, it could give optimum post time. Could that work?
Stomiks

GamlA wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

To go even further, it could track user active times across the thread and based on that, it could give optimum post time. Could that work?
That depends if a user displays their online status or not. Achro doesn't display theirs and I don't either.
GamlA

Stomiks wrote:

GamlA wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

That depends if a user displays their online status or not. Achro doesn't display theirs and I don't either.
What I mean is it could infer the times the user is normally on this thread from their post history on here, is that possible?

(i'm just giving my thoughts on this)
Stomiks

GamlA wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

GamlA wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

What I mean is it could infer the times the user is normally on this thread from their post history on here, is that possible?

If you've been in this game long enough you're bound to notice patterns of what time most users are gone for a considerable amount due to work or sleep. Back when I was really active, serious players got each other's schedules down to a t and we used that to our advantage lmao.
lostsilver
hello again guys!! i hope everyone's doing well ^^
i'm guessing achro went to sleep, and i hope when they wake up that they had a nice rest <3
i'm (trying to start) working on sprites/doodle-comics/halloween drawings rn, so ye!! (i'm having a bit of artblock again and i hate it)

i also feel like i should make an animatic of this with ps!bandu and ps!kandi/ps!dave when the artblock starts to fade lol,,,
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zekM8MdoU3w?feature=share
GamlA

Stomiks wrote:

GamlA wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

GamlA wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

If you've been in this game long enough you're bound to notice patterns of what time most users are gone for a considerable amount due to work or sleep. Back when I was really active, serious players got each other's schedules down to a t and we used that to our advantage lmao.
It's a psychological game at this point
Rhythm32
Boot USER_Rhythm32.

It's me!
lostsilver
progress on my new pfp!!

hehehe,,,
ps!bandu as a zombie!! :3

also, i miss achro... i hope they're alright,, ;-;