posted
Total Posts
show more
JarvisGaming
hi
pentaqola
greetings
johnmedina999
Man, I hate how I woke up at 4:00 AM. I can't sleep anymore.
samX500
It feels like such a long time since I have last worked
johnmedina999
I slept for like thirty minutes more. Oh well.

Edit: welp, time to go back unto tournament mode.

I'll have to catch up on all the videos, lol. Where has this been all my life?

Edit 2: there are way too many videos to catch up on. Not gonna follow this tourney lmao
Topic Starter
abraker
3 hours!

johnmedina999
I changed my goal to cover a more interesting song.

I'll start by making all the instruments first, then placing notes afterward.
pentaqola
living
Achromalia
hmm. is it normal to have a 104 megabyte video when you're making simple sketches of your animations?
johnmedina999
Probably. One of my videos that's only one frame with music in the background is 26.3 MiB total.

Update: spent like 30 minutes playing with FM synthesis, got a badass result for my bass.

Achromalia
sigh.
samX500
po-po-poi
Achromalia
hungry. running out of food, but we'll get more in a couple days.
samX500
I should get to sleep now.
pentaqola
popcorn is nice
johnmedina999
^_^
Achromalia
wasted so much time.

took a quiz and spent about 40 minutes deciding which celebrity to forcibly have a relationship with. i wish there was a none option, especially because i'm literally binding people into a relationship without consent and with no natural attraction, but i ultimately chose Idris Elba. i'd be okay with him in comparison to most others.

i take my research way too seriously.
pentaqola
1 day left
samX500
Nice 4 hours
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

took a quiz and spent about 40 minutes deciding which celebrity to forcibly have a relationship with.

🤔
Nate Bait
chonk
samX500
I have missed quite a few oppurtunity for poui since my 4 hours
johnmedina999
%-%
samX500
Let's start working on code again
- Marco -
oh hello! didn't see a post here since a hour ago
Achromalia

johnmedina999 wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

took a quiz and spent about 40 minutes deciding which celebrity to forcibly have a relationship with.

🤔

it was a personality quiz regarding which of the seven deadly sins i would be likely to embody. i got sloth.

i chose Idris Elba for this one, although i don't care for any of them.
samX500
I'Ll take it and report it when I am done

EDIT: I started to do it but it was impossible to genuily answer most of the questions asked so I gave up doing it.
johnmedina999
Poi!
samX500
yesterday while working at a fast-food restaurent I got an oil burn. That really sucks
Achromalia
5 bubble frames of 433 total frames complete. 12 days left.
johnmedina999
I tried to make another FM instrument and I ended up making the instrument for the melody by mistake >_<

FM synthesis is hard.
samX500
dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto dotto
Achromalia
7 frames of bubbles done. i realized i had the dimensions all wrong, i'll have to change to 2560x1440 when i finish the bubble intro section.
johnmedina999

johnmedina999 wrote:

Poi!

Achromalia
slow progress.

johnmedina999
Nice!
pentaqola
now that is very pleasing to look at
johnmedina999
Yeah, it is.

Edit: I guess I should upload what I did today as well, to keep myself accountable.

I'm aiming for at least one instrument per day. I was trying to get the smooth synths at the beginning, but I ended up getting a nice twinkle for the melody.

Edit 2: I tried my best at making the sound at the beginning but I'm not too happy with it. I don't know where to start making that instrument.

Here's to hoping it'll sound better when I add percussion.
Achromalia
a bit loud and harsh on my end... but not too bad. keep practicing!
johnmedina999
Thanks! Now it's time to go to bed.
show more