show more
vinnicci
good
Meah
I only need to get -600
Meah
then delete a post
Flanster
I guess its easier to be on the rock bottom rather than the top.
Keep in mind no spamming.
Husa
444444444444444444444444444444444444444444A44444444444444
vinnicci
1 hours
Achromalia
I'm preparing to move again later today.
Zozimoto
nice
Achromalia
Not nice. The constant moving, back and forth, the inconsistent sleep schedules, and the fact that I just cant get my bearings because of how often I'm moving, just makes me miserable.
Zozimoto
well in that case it isn't nice, i thought you were trying to make a joke, because i thought by "moving", you meant that you were going to take a step to the right or something like that, but it actually is a pretty serious issue of yours.
Ender Lain
awoo~
Refills
fuck i waited too long
DJ Enetro
I’m takin a half hour for myself
Achromalia
Woops. Took a bit of a nap.
Refills
aw fuck i can't believe you've done this
Topic Starter
abraker
morning

edit: GRRRRRRRR
Refills
waiting any longer will get me sniped

edit: hello there
Ender Lain
*hissing creeper*
vinnicci
yass
Achromalia
This should be good enough.
Zozimoto
yes
Topic Starter
abraker

nani?
Achromalia
Delusion might just be complete.
Westonini

abraker wrote:

nani?

Holy shit, rip.

Achromalia wrote:

Delusion might just be complete.

Grats, you seem to have been stuck on that one for a while.
Achromalia
I'm pretty tired today.
DJ Enetro
It’s still 1:02P tho
Achromalia
Well, to be fair, I'm always tired. I just dont really know what to do today anymore. I've got to put up with school tomorrow and this weekend was hardly anything near a break.

I dont like moving. It just messes with me.
Topic Starter
abraker
To give lower ranked players a chance, what does everyone think about random bonus points depending what rank you are?

I think am thinking of doing like so: Lowest ranking player always has 1/2 odds of getting bonus points. Every rank higher, odds will be twice more rarer. So for example there are 12 players recorded in rankings:

#12 -> 1/2 odds
#11 -> 1/4 odds
#10 -> 1/8 odds
#9 -> 1/16 odds
#8 -> 1/32 odds
#7 -> 1/64 odds
#6 -> 1/128 odds
#5 -> 1/256 odds
#4 -> 1/512 odds
#3 -> 1/1024 odds
#2 -> 1/2048 odds
#1 -> 1/4096 odds

Bonus points rewarded will be equivalent to the #10 score in the top 10 highest scores.
The place ranked taken into account is what it is after receiving the regular points.
Westonini
Sure, I mean It seems like a fine idea to at least try.
johnmedina999
That won't work, any boost to lower ranks will result in everyone eventually having about the same score. What you need to do is reset the leaderboards every week or fortnight.
Achromalia
Holy fuck abraker, you're going to fuck me up with that update ;w;

but I suppose it'll be more fun for everyone else.

I dunno.

I dont really care too much at this point.

john's idea is pretty good. adding to it, why not create a separate weekly leaderboard?

so there's an All-time Leaderboard, then the Weekly Leaderboard, as well as top scores gained and stuff.
Topic Starter
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

That won't work, any boost to lower ranks will result in everyone eventually having about the same score. What you need to do is reset the leaderboards every week or fortnight.
Not really sure about resetting. Am not in favor to loose progress. Is there any other way to fix this?
Achromalia
I honestly wouldn't know.

I'm still tired.

Need to figure out what to do with my music and where I plan to go with it.

(edit 1: holy fuck, someone's going to get a lot of points for this one. levesterz, you might wanna take this now while you can.)

(edit 2: it's already been an hour. i'm concerned. claim your points already or someone else takes your spot.)
Westonini
hell yeah
Topic Starter
abraker

Achromalia wrote:

(edit 1: holy fuck, someone's going to get a lot of points for this one. levesterz, you might wanna take this now while you can.)

(edit 2: it's already been an hour. i'm concerned. claim your points already or someone else takes your spot.)
just came from shopping

my life is a mistake like that

edit: on second thought, that was worth just 4 posts, 30 min each. So basically Westonini saved himself around 2 hours wait if he posted after everybody
levesterz

Achromalia wrote:

Nah i wanted to try to get all the three digit the same before reaching 800 well i failed twice already (one is the 666 mark and another is 777 mark ) so i kinda take arest for awhile before i start double post for point deduction to start over.
Edit2: i kinda regret on not dtopping at 333 mark tho
johnmedina999
I'm running out of things to post.
levesterz

johnmedina999 wrote:

I'm running out of things to post.
*insert anime laughing gif here*
Achromalia
Three days left.
Ender Lain
UHU
show more