forum

Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
this is a good day.

sadly, now that RM and MissinoNo. are facing each other, not much can be done. someone has to lose.

missingno, you better pull through, my glitchy miserable child.
samX500
hi
Achromalia
35j
johnmedina999
!!

Breaking news: It seems as if the MariyaMob has been renamed to the Mariyakuza. I see nothing wrong.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Who?
Achromalia

johnmedina999 wrote:

!!

Breaking news: It seems as if the MariyaMob has been renamed to the Mariyakuza. I see nothing wrong.

amazing. this is the actual best plot development.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Who?

Mariya Takeuchi. Somewhat famous on Youtube for the Plastic Love release, which is pretty much the most popular outside of Japan in general.
johnmedina999

Oh man.
Achromalia
holy. shit. fuck. whoahhh. the references.

PETSCOP.

THAT RAP THOUGH.

god damn this'll be heartbreaking.

EDIT TWO: HOLY FUCK FUCK CHECK OUT MARIYA'S RIPPP
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

EDIT TWO: HOLY FUCK FUCK CHECK OUT MARIYA'S RIPPP

HOLY SHIT

MY WISH CAME TRUE! EASILY A TOP 3 RIP OF THIS TOURNAMENT. WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, IT'S SO GOOD.

I WAS TYPING A POST WHEN THIS CAME OUT

GO MARIYAKUZA

Oh man, now that's some good house music.
johnmedina999

Voting is now up! Don't forget: every vote counts. Vote responsibly!
Achromalia
Mariya & MissingNo. it is...

RM v. MN is a little rough, but i can stand to lose RM if MN gets up there. Mariya though, she may have a really tough time here. she has to pull through though. Al's got one crazy big base, it seems.
pentaqola
almost there
vinnicci
a
Achromalia
o8u
samX500
ohohoho
johnmedina999

Just what the DJ ordered!
Achromalia
xkr
johnmedina999
I'd like to give my thoughts on Weird Al.

I think Weird Al is a great contestant, don't get me wrong. However, I'm not actually familiar with his work. Whenever I voted for him, I was voting for his stand, 「BEAT IT」. 「BEAT IT」 allows him to have Michael Jackson music, which has been used only twice in the Tournament, if I remember correctly. Whenever he uses his stand, he becomes much better, but without it, I don't really like his source list. No offense to Weird Al or any of his supporters, but I hope Takeuchi wins this round.
samX500
test
Achromalia
i think i'll post pretty much anytime now that i have 13.7k in potential points, i was only aiming for 13,333.

also, damn. i'd like to try on long hair, although i realize how frustrating it can be. i'm just curious, i guess.

egh, i'm starting to realize just how many things there are that i'm curious of concerning myself: being physiologically female, being omniscient or omnipresent, living or observing several lives, influencing others' lives and helping them manage life,...

agh. so many improbable possibilities... it sucks.
samX500
Just realised Achro got 13 k. Congrats!
johnmedina999
Nicely done!
Achromalia
eghhhh, so damn tired...
johnmedina999
Man, there are still no Takeuchi rips composed by Takeuchi herself, apart from the first one and the most recent one, both of which are dual arrangements and use Plastic Love. It's a great song, though, and both of those are legendary rips, so I'm not complaining too much.
Achromalia
c8z
samX500
two days left until no school.
johnmedina999
Gonna take a listen-through through the 77 days playlist again. Time to get creeped out.
Achromalia

johnmedina999 wrote:

Gonna take a listen-through through the 77 days playlist again. Time to get creeped out.

ah. thought this was something else, i should've expected this. it's personally not very creepy, although some interesting things happen as it concludes.

damn. still a little worried for what i have to do, not sure what i'll be able to manage.
samX500
going to sleep. Exam tommorow.
johnmedina999

Achromalia wrote:

ah. thought this was something else, i should've expected this. it's personally not very creepy, although some interesting things happen as it concludes.

I've finished it since I started, and yeah, you're right, it's not creepy. I was talking about it in another thread and I wanted to hear it again, but you're right, it's pretty dull on my second time. This one I think is pretty cool, though:

And this one is good storytelling. It tells a very vivid and sad tale.

Those are the only ones I really like.

Edit: good night, Sam!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gn
pentaqola
i'm just gonna vent about this for a bit...

a friend of mine became deaf. they were the person that i could talk to without any sort of language barrier going on... until now...

i am thinking about recommending them some hearing aids, but i do not know if they have enough money for something like this... especially since hearing aids are kind of expensive here... ffs 13,000 pesos is the lowest price it can go if i remember correctly... and it is still feels like a punch in the wallet...

i am worried about this... as they aren't deaf when i first met them... they were not born this way and i don't know how can they get used to this type of lifestyle. i don't even know if i can get to see them again, as this is the last day of regular classes and the last day of an event that gladly enough, gives everyone a huge break cuz its all sports and games. i can only see them during breaks, and it usually is rare for us to meet.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
4 hours

Also not being able to communicate to your friend normally feels painful. I wish him the best to overcome this new obstacle
samX500
4 hours
pentaqola
well... didn't have the best of luck... they went home before i knew where they are...

ended up taking my time to comfort myself over this... maybe i can meet them again soon... hopefully...

other than that... time for poi!
samX500
Last physics exam in one hour. I think it will go well but my history with exam on which I was confident is not so good
Achromalia
my leg hurts like shit and i've got school in two hours
johnmedina999
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
K
samX500
kk
show more