forum

Hello, also, may I ask a question?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eIohim
I've seen some users with an "user page" tab, which appears at the top of the page like this, for example. Now, no matter how much I look for an option to toggle it, I can't seem to find it. I assumed it was because I'm really new, but after taking a look at http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/70 I see no noticeable patron i.e ranks, join dates, anything, in any of them.

In short, how does one create an "user page" ? Hope someone finds the time to answer me or point me in the right direction, thanks in advance.
Luna
You need to be osu! supporter to get one
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/support

Also, welcome to osu!
Topic Starter
eIohim
Is that so? I see, thank you very much.
Kinrinjin7
Like Luna said, yep you need to be osu! supporter if you want to have a user page.
Anyway, Welcome and enjoy your stay (:
K a Y e
Welcome to osu! I agree with them...
vizzy
Welcome to the community! Hope you like it here.
Pizzicato
Welcome to osu!
Have fun and enjoy your stay.
kitkattt_old
Welcome to osu! :3

Oh my. Unless this is your second account, that's a crazy impressive high rank you've got there, for someone who's only been playing for 3 days.
Makes me feel pretty useless, haha.
Topic Starter
eIohim
Isn't CatchTheBeat the easiest mode? I don't think I'm too good, yet.
I've seen some people in multiplayer do amazing things.
Also, I can't play normal osu! to save my life, I didn't finish a single song yet, no matter how much I try. A bit lame.
kitkattt_old

eIohim wrote:

Also, I can't play normal osu! to save my life, I didn't finish a single song yet, no matter how much I try. A bit lame.
Maybe it's just me that sucks at ctb, then. Haha. I miss like every other beat/note. *facedesk*

It's really impressive to me!
MMzz
Hello Hello /o/

All modes are hard in their own aspect, CtB might be easy now but some songs are nuts.

have fun~
Aoriki

eIohim wrote:

Practice makes perfect~ I also failed at playing CtB. But I can some how manage to pass it with a B.
Also, welcome to the forums :> Maybe we should try CtB together and practice it x3
YTYuyu

eIohim wrote:

if you play easy/normal maps yes it is but when you get to the hard/insane diffs, all hell breaks loose :P
Topic Starter
eIohim

Byakugan249 wrote:

if you play easy/normal maps yes it is but when you get to the hard/insane diffs, all hell breaks loose :P
...when you get to the hard/insane diffs, all hell breaks loose...
That's basically what I've been playing... To me it takes just good reflexes, dodging or catching, I'm used to that kind of games.
Much on the contrary, standard osu! requires some sort of rhythmical timing I seem to completely lack...
ychao
I personally feel that Standard is more challenging than CtB, though CtB can be hard in its own right - especially with some maps ^^

Anyways, welcome to the game eIohim! It may take a while but you'll learn to adapt to the game with practice. Just enjoy the journey and you can do no wrong.
Aoko
Welcome anyway! xD Welcome to osu! forums and to the game, hope you enjoy your stay :> And we all know you will be a pro someday ♫
Topic Starter
eIohim
You're all really kind.
Kanye West
Welcome to the forums! Next time if you have a question, the worst question to ask is if you can ask the question. Just ask it. :P
j4yj4ys3z

ychao24 wrote:

I personally feel that Standard is more challenging than CtB, though CtB can be hard in its own right - especially with some maps ^^
Like ychao24 said, and many other people said, there are some maps that are just crazy in CTB.

For example: Neu, 0108 Style songs, and other songs I can't think of now >.>

Anyways welcome to the forums :3 We should play a match sometime.
Stefan
We got now CtB Diff for it. :)
Welcome to the osu! forum! I hope you enjoy the time here and have fun with the community and the game. \:D/
Topic Starter
eIohim

kanye west wrote:

Welcome to the forums! Next time if you have a question, the worst question to ask is if you can ask the question. Just ask it. :P
I'll be sure to remember that,... now that you mention it. I do have another question. Anyone knows what this "???" is all about? I'm not even sure if having a high or low number is any good.
j4yj4ys3z
Talked about here:

t/80437

Something about a new ranking system
Topic Starter
eIohim
Thank you.
GeNJiii_old
I would like to get my user page too xD btw , hello and welcome to the forums.