forum

[osu!std] 9/9/18 B-ko(Cv:Touyama Nao) - Nisemono Chuuihou by Musty

posted
Total Posts

Should B-ko(Cv:Touyama Nao) - Nisemono Chuuihou by Musty be Loved?

Yes
95.12%
No
4.88%
Total votes: 984
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
B-ko(Cv:Touyama Nao) - Nisemono Chuuihou by Musty
Captain's Description (by DigitalHypno):
Do you ever play through the slow intro section of a map and just wish it would go faster? And faster? And faster? Introducing Nisemono Chuuihou, a full mapset by Musty ranging from mid 1* to a seemingly impossible 8*. As the song progresses through its 3:30 length, its BPM increases from already crazy speeds to even crazier speeds, not forgetting to slow down every so often for musical effect. Accompanied by the 210+ players who have this map favorited, I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that every difficulty in this mapset does an amazing job capturing the song's intensity in a way that's exciting to play.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/801928
Ideal
oh my god yes pls
Moon Buster
i like it!.........
i just like it!
DaRKMaRoWaK
It's funny how I didn't know about this beatmap until a hacker decided to get 1st place on DADADADADADADADADA and then proceed to play this with 3 mods on without moving his cursor.

Strange, isn't it?
Pieris
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FINALLY
LimyLee
YEET
Leoxpro
muy variable, excelente :3
GDTerraX
i want it to be ranked owo
dayuii
This map right here, is a map that exceeds my expectations.
kmura
oh my gosh i've been waiting for this to be loved, i really liked this map
show more