forum

Fastest Streamers and/or single tappers

posted
Total Posts
show more
ivaz
Watched Remilia play with auto pilot the other day. Using hes right hand he singletapped 220 bpm streams. Most inhuman thing I've ever seen. Not sure how fast he can go with left hand though.
- 1 -
I singletap 4d when I sleep...
With my tennis racket. 8-)

Anyways, Cookiezi's streams, what the hell.
buny
DJ Tennis Man
- 1 -

buny wrote:

DJ Tennis Man
Oh damn, I've been caught!
QUICK! TO THE TENNISMOBILE!
she_old

buny wrote:

DJ Tennis Man
that made my day when I saw it
Loading_old
Cookiezi x Niko (streamers) o.o
Jacqli

-Soba- wrote:

This thread is for humans only, don't bring him into this
LOL
What do you mean? hahaha
-Anonymous
Why is single tapping so overrated. I personally find alternating clicking more impressive at a slow pace. I think single tapping is more comfortable.
If you want to look at single tapping speed, try [ Beatrice ]. He/she can single tap Scarlet Rose. That's 640 bpm single tapping (320 bpm * 2). Before you say (s)he was alternating fingers in the replay, look carefully and you see that every time (s)he alternates fingers, it's starting a slider. All the hit circles were single tapped.
buny
posting in old topic

rip in pieces DJ tennis man u will b missd
JappyBabes

Anonymous_Osu_Player wrote:

Why is single tapping so overrated. I personally find alternating clicking more impressive at a slow pace. I think single tapping is more comfortable.
If you want to look at single tapping speed, try [ Beatrice ]. He/she can single tap Scarlet Rose. That's 640 bpm single tapping (320 bpm * 2). Before you say (s)he was alternating fingers in the replay, look carefully and you see that every time (s)he alternates fingers, it's starting a slider. All the hit circles were single tapped.
That is single tapping 320, not 640. Single tapping implies 1/2 beats already which means you don't multiply it by 2. In a similar example, you wouldn't say someone can stream 800bpm because they stream 1/4 notes at 200bpm.
-Anonymous

JappyBabes wrote:

That is single tapping 320, not 640. Single tapping implies 1/2 beats already which means you don't multiply it by 2. In a similar example, you wouldn't say someone can stream 800bpm because they stream 1/4 notes at 200bpm.
Tell me which map has faster streams. The Big Black or Freedom Dive?
Big Black = 360bpm
Freedom Dive = 222bpm
So that would mean that Big Black has faster streams right?
Now the streams in The Big Black are considered stream because you have to alternate fingers but they are 1/2 beats.
Bpm stands for Beats per Minute and if you think about it, there is no denying that in The Big Black, the stream go 720 beats in a minute. Would we actually say that we stream at 180bpm?
Edited on 9/14/2013: Freedom would be 888bpm since 222*4 in case you had misunderstood me. This is also if you take the stream and put it into a tempo.
I understand the whole terms of single tapping=1/2 and streaming=1/4
The reason why I prefer the term I just used is because there are no exceptions including 1/3 streams in which I have no idea how you would imply that one.
Almost

JappyBabes wrote:

Big Black = 360bpm
Freedom Dive = 222bpm
Now the streams in The Big Black are considered stream because you have to alternate fingers but they are 1/2 beats.
Bpm stands for Beats per Minute and if you think about it, there is no denying that in The Big Black, the stream go 720 beats in a minute. Would we actually say that we stream at 180bpm?
Single tapping is generally mapped as 1/2s and streams are generally mapped as 1/4s, there are obviously some maps that deviate from this.
iWhorse

JappyBabes wrote:

Big Black = 360bpm
Freedom Dive = 222bpm
Oh my god
I don't have enough palms for my face
[Kanzaki Ranko]

Big Black = 360bpm
Freedom Dive = 222bpm
No, the stream doesn't go 720 beats in a minute.
The stream goes 720 notes in a minute. Otherwise, proper mapping would involve adding an uninherited section whenever the beat snapping changes with double/quadruple BPM (or triple, for 1/3s... You get the point).
jesse1412
My palm is also glued to my face. This topic is a tragedy, 1 keying scarlet rose is piss easy too.
[Kanzaki Ranko]

jesus1412 wrote:

My palm is also glued to my face. This topic is a tragedy, 1 keying scarlet rose is piss easy too.
teachme

I can't even singletap Mendes. orz
JappyBabes

Would we actually say that we stream at 180bpm?
Yes, because you do.
GoldenWolf
-Anonymous
Ok, ok, ok. Being attacked by a bunch of people here. I'll just make one more point. Some people consider the 'beat' differently then others. So... yeah... I meant notes. NPM I guess. Sorry for that... :lol: Does the note/beat thing fix everything?
buny
how did you think in any way that the streams in big black is faster than fd lol.
Breiz

GoldenWolf wrote:

Oh shit, while watching his stream I didn't even realize how awesome that was. Damn.
enik
720bpm streams lol, would watch.
-Maiku-
jaaysfa
Streams: Gayzmcgee
Singletaps: idk
Yuhin456
i single tap :(
KupcaH
i slep