forum

Hail Designers!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
I'm looking for people who can help with redesigning existing game elements and/or making new graphics. If I could find some skilled people out there that are able to devote some time, it would make developing new game features (such as achievements) a hell of a lot easier for me! If you have photoshop skillz and are willing to share, please watch this thread.

I will be updating this post with stuff I need done, along with any supporting material I have, so keep a watch on it. Also feel free to reply in here if you want to show your interest or comment at all. If there is enough interest it might even be possible to start a new creative sub-forum for this kind of stuff.

Achievement Graphics: t/80448
Ibuki Suika
wow wait this long time><

I remember Ballance's userpage ><
Hatsune Miku_old

Ibuki Suika wrote:

wow wait this long time><

I remember Ballance's userpage ><
all "500x100 pixels"
looool
Topic Starter
peppy
Ballance's stuff is already playable on the test server, but not enabled on the main server at the moment due to lack of implementation. I still have that on my list of things to do, though. It is very awesome work by Ballance.
Ballance

peppy wrote:

Ballance's stuff is already playable on the test server, but not enabled on the main server at the moment due to lack of implementation. I still have that on my list of things to do, though. It is very awesome work by Ballance.
thx ppy :)
My plesure.
If there have any other projects ,i'm willing to do .
-Athena-
I suggest perhaps updating the main post with whatever needs done, and anyone who wants to do something can leave a comment so that no 2 designers handle the same task
I so wish I were awesome with photoshop
ampzz
Interesting, depending on what needs creating I might give this a whirl.
MLGnom
If I would be able to help with something, why not.
Ijah_old

ampzz wrote:

Interesting, depending on what needs creating I might give this a whirl.
This

I can help out with any graphical elements, ingame, web, and css/html stuff.
Topic Starter
peppy
Added link to achievement graphics thread. Running that one separately because there's going to be a lot :).
RageTH
Sure, why not?
I'm doing a skin myself and I'd be really glad to help in any way I can! 8D
hitmefast
I spend more time in my life in photoshop and editing programs than my own life
i can't draw like i did before but my works in photoshop still good and iff I work with someone that can draw will be even more awsome imo

anyway feel freely to call me to do whatever you want. (in images ofc) i can send examples of some of my easy works iff you want
RBRat3
Think I'm repeating myself from some other thread... But I'll lend you my caffeine ridden hand if you need help, I specialize in reproductions, derivatives, line reworks and shading. Dont know how much use that is to you since im not a big fan of GUI elements nor photoshop... BUT I do have to hankering to rework that pippi into a vector (squiggly lines drive me nuts) just haven't bothered to ask permission yet XD
Doodley
I'm not a professional or anything, but I'd be happy to help in any way I can. Could probably just do some achievements.

I also have some basics on Photoshop, enough to create a skin.
Uraezin
Why not, PM me.
animez15
cant wait >.<