1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
show more
posted
This is a very beautiful and elaborate skin I can see your work I like the skin a lot
posted

WinDspro wrote:

This is a very beautiful and elaborate skin I can see your work I like the skin a lot
Thank you! :)
posted
I like the skin but the sound when you fail is too long and is really annoying... but other than that, the skin is good! and there is Nintendo Switch sounds in it. you are not the only one that knew that!
posted

jasonpug wrote:

I like the skin but the sound when you fail is too long and is really annoying... but other than that, the skin is good! and there is Nintendo Switch sounds in it. you are not the only one that knew that!
Thank you! About the fail sound, I have included alternative sound effects in the skin folder, so if you don't like something you can just replace it.
posted
nice skin man xd
posted
I will indeed take the Cinnamon special!! :D
this is really nice looking, thank you very much for making it!!
posted
I rly like the skin
it's soooooooooo much more comfortable to play
Good luck <3
posted
3 months late to the skin, but omg. Such a great job you did on this skin. I loved my hatsune miku skin, but you pretty much removed her and make the skin 10x better.
posted
Simple skin~ I love it! :D
posted
Nu credeam ca un roman o sa faca un skin atat de fain:) <33
posted

Mr debs OwO wrote:

nice skin man xd
Thank you!

babygirlalaura wrote:

I will indeed take the Cinnamon special!! :D
this is really nice looking, thank you very much for making it!!
:)

Typoyshwed wrote:

I rly like the skin
it's soooooooooo much more comfortable to play
Good luck <3
Glad you like it!

S3thPlayz wrote:

3 months late to the skin, but omg. Such a great job you did on this skin. I loved my hatsune miku skin, but you pretty much removed her and make the skin 10x better.
:D

Marfozo wrote:

Simple skin~ I love it! :D
Thanks!

PotatoMaria wrote:

Nu credeam ca un roman o sa faca un skin atat de fain:) <33
Mersi!
Though, you should probably keep it in english.
posted
awww cute! saved ^^
posted
Just cute, my main skin since 3 months :3
Please sign in to reply.