1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
posted


Welcome to my first ever completed osu skin!
Please do not hesitate to report any issues you have.

Also make sure to check out the Extras folder for alternative elements.




















1.2.1


1.2.0


1.1.0


1.0.0


posted
hype kawaii saved!!
posted

SleepingD wrote:

hype kawaii saved!!
Thank you! :3
posted
Hella nice skin. looks cute and nice
posted
Nice work. :3 Also i like Cinnamon too xD
Also thx to using my own personal hitsound in your own skin. OWO
But also your skin is have little problem. Hitcircle overlay in aren't centre in fallback.
But overall is really fine. owo
posted

atturbo555 wrote:

Nice work. :3 Also i like Cinnamon too xD
Also thx to using my own personal hitsound in your own skin. OWO
But also your skin is have little problem. Hitcircle overlay in aren't centre in fallback.
But overall is really fine. owo
Thank you! owo
Also I don't think Fallback compatability is that big of a problem right now, as not that many are using it (and i can't test anything because i dont have Fallback ><)
posted
And...where are the psd files for skinner's nob like a me? :'v good skin <3
posted

Maokii wrote:

And...where are the psd files for skinner's nob like a me? :'v good skin <3
Thank you!
I thought that if i included the project files, the skin's size would be way too much for mediafire and would result in slow download times, and also osu doesn't have a use for them.
posted
Holy Jesus this is amazing.


<3
posted

yuukame wrote:

Holy Jesus this is amazing.


<3
<3
posted
this is super adorable! purple stand out very much in osu! to me, and also I love neko maids, so why not I give it a try? I love it!
posted

TahliaTheCat wrote:

this is super adorable! purple stand out very much in osu! to me, and also I love neko maids, so why not I give it a try? I love it!
I'm glad you like it. :3
posted
its good lmao






Keep up the good work
posted
New update!! (1.2.0)
-Fixed spinner background
-Changed slider border color
-Added custom welcome.mp3
and
-Remade scorebar

Hope you like it!

Edit:
New update!! (1.2.1)
-changed scorebar border color
-added shadow to default-n
-changed the border for the back button in the ranking panel
-added multi-skipped
-recolored pause arrows

This is probably the last update as I pretty much have nothing left to change now.
posted
This is a very beautiful and elaborate skin I can see your work I like the skin a lot
posted

WinDspro wrote:

This is a very beautiful and elaborate skin I can see your work I like the skin a lot
Thank you! :)
posted
I like the skin but the sound when you fail is too long and is really annoying... but other than that, the skin is good! and there is Nintendo Switch sounds in it. you are not the only one that knew that!
posted

jasonpug wrote:

I like the skin but the sound when you fail is too long and is really annoying... but other than that, the skin is good! and there is Nintendo Switch sounds in it. you are not the only one that knew that!
Thank you! About the fail sound, I have included alternative sound effects in the skin folder, so if you don't like something you can just replace it.
posted
nice skin man xd
posted
I will indeed take the Cinnamon special!! :D
this is really nice looking, thank you very much for making it!!
show more
Please sign in to reply.