forum

To Love-Ru Darkness Anime Announced!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wassaaaa
Top saucy manga To Love-Ru Darkness is following in the footsteps of To Love-Ru by getting its own anime adaptation, much to the delight of fans everywhere.

In the best tradition of vague anime announcements, whether the adaptation will actually be a full TV series or a mere OVA is not specified.
As more cynical fans have already commented, the choice appears to be between a brutally truncated OVA which is hardly worth getting excited about, or else a full TV anime so obscured by glare and butchered by censors and poor production values that it barely resembles the original – fans can only hope these expectations will be confounded.

Source (Only +18): http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2012/04/0 ... announced/

what do you think of this news?
mathexpert
i want a to love ru hentai
Faust
Butchered until all it remains is an audio-drama with PILLARS OF LIGHT.
Nanael_old

Faust wrote:

Butchered until all it remains is an audio-drama with PILLARS OF LIGHT.
DerekMcD
Topic Starter
Wassaaaa

Koro McAlpine wrote:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-04-02/to-love-ru-darkness-not-necessarily-headed-to-tv
so.... only going to be OVAs? i think i'm fine with this
Pizzicato
i heard the manga was good. i didnt watch any to love-ru's though. if to love-ru darkness is related to the 1st two, gotta suffer the seizure :\
DerekMcD
Topic Starter
Wassaaaa
Ohhh yessss! Thank you so much for the news Koro :D
ampzz
Not looking forward to this at all due mainly to the fact the anime adaptation of To-LOVE-Ru was atrocious.
Why on Earth they decided to go with the same shit company who did Kanakon I have no idea..
pacmanmania
They wanted to focus on fanservice, I think
DerekMcD

pacmanmania wrote:

Like the panty shots on C3.
Mogsy

Koro McAlpine wrote:

pacmanmania wrote:

Like the panty shots on C3.
Wrong studio entirely. Kanokon/To-Love-Ru is Xebec and C3 is Silver Link. Silver Link doesn't completely rely on fanservice (despite its presence in Baka to Test, it was there just as moments for humor, not to pathetically try to give the audience a boner).

Also, probably because fanservice sells and that's why Xebec still makes any money at all nowadays.
DerekMcD
ampzz
No one honestly cares, this anime will be shit and nothing like the manga...
Topic Starter
Wassaaaa

ampzz wrote:

No one honestly cares
Mogsy
You're reading the comment section of Sankaku Complex. Point is moot.
emonite

ampzz wrote:

No one honestly cares, this anime will be shit and nothing like the manga...
I seriously support this statement...
NixXSkate
screw you elitists,
my dick and i are so happy right now
ampzz

Wassaaaa wrote:

ampzz wrote:

No one honestly cares
Quoting Sankaku Complex comments as a source for the vague point you're trying to make is like saying you're a person who can beat a paraplegic person in a sprinting event.

Holy shit.
show more