forum

PP System Flaw

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mada_Mars
Lets say I choke on the very end of a map. Later on, I come back and FC it with even higher accuracy than my choke run, but because my choke run has a higher score, I earn no PP for this play. Who thought this made sense? It's not like the play just didn't happen because my old run had a higher score, the fact is I did the play so I should earn the PP for it. The current system makes no sense.
DXPOHIHIHI
Pp is broken
koemada
I agree lmao,,, it doesn't make any sense
DXPOHIHIHI
#PeppyDoesn'tCare
oSumAtrIX
PP being PP
Crumpey
you got a higher score? yes the pp system isn't perfect but your higher score justifies it. you got no pp for your fc because your choke was a better play
powaful3000
just get better score lol

or just stop playing for pp and play for fun&skill
columna1
with pp, the score with a higher PP counts towards your overall PP. It used to be the one with the higher score counted but they fixed that. This means that your second play which was a lower score. Most likely due to the accuracy which is a big component in the PP you get from a play.
abraker
This is why you look at acc instead of combo
instead of being sensitive to average skill, combo is sensitive to peak skill which fluctuates like crazy
DXPOHIHIHI

abraker wrote:

This is why you look at acc instead of combo
instead of being sensitive to average skill, combo is sensitive to peak skill which fluctuates like crazy

Nah I think combo matters the most
abraker

szkiller wrote:

Nah I think combo matters the most
This means war
-Aku

Mada_Mars wrote:

Lets say I choke on the very end of a map. Later on, I come back and FC it with even higher accuracy than my choke run, but because my choke run has a higher score, I earn no PP for this play. Who thought this made sense? It's not like the play just didn't happen because my old run had a higher score, the fact is I did the play so I should earn the PP for it. The current system makes no sense.
Do you even acc bro..?