forum

The new Rare

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gens
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos

Pokebis wrote:

How do you know the gender of companies?
LuigiHann
Is English your third or fourth language? I don't usually mock people for their poor English, but you usually come across as fairly literate, and yet this thread is borderline incomprehensible. It's like you just got out of bed and groggily tried to write out a dream you had about how Rare sucks now. Which they do.
Topic Starter
Gens
I don't feel like posting, but i'll do anyway.

Yeah, yeah it is. 2nd. Changed Title.
megalan
Um, no, Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts is awesome, I really don't see what's so bad about the new rare anyways.
Atmey
Zerostarry

megalan wrote:

Um, no, Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts is awesome, I really don't see what's so bad about the new rare anyways.
Nuts and Bolts is crappy compared to Banjo Tooie and Kazooie.

Srs.
Pokebis
lukewarmholiday
Don't ask rare for a new shootan game, the core team who made perfect dark and goldeneye made their own company. They made the time splitters series. and Haze..(ugh).

I can't wait for Time Splitters 4, they are moving onto video game parodies instead of movie parodies.
awp
The Conker's BFD for XBox had a few good lulz, but overall was actually worse than the original N64 version. What the fuck? Censoring fellatio? Asshole? Twat? I won't forgive them for doing that.
Pokebis
The only good lulz is the fact it was originally titled "Conker: Live and Uncut"

Wikipedia wrote:

The game was originally titled as Conker: Live and Uncut and featured a completely uncensored single player experience. Sometime during the development of the game, this was removed and the game was released in a heavily censored form, that censored even minor obscenities that were present in the original N64 version. This drew heavy criticism from fans of the original, especially as it detracted from comedic highlights, such as The Great Mighty Poo's Song.This song was also censored on the soundtrack, but Rare has the uncensored Xbox version on their website.
megalan
Starrodkirby86
lukewarmholiday

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Man, I wonder what happened to Rare now...Where's the talent...? :|
I already said quite a few left rare. DOES NOBODY READ MY POSTS?!
Starrodkirby86
lukewarmholiday
well just because they work on the same type of game doesn't mean they intermingle. Just look at valve.(okay okay, they all do first person games but yeahhhh)