forum

Drum' n Bass & Electronic Music / Band

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BioZap43
I'm The One Of Millions People That Likes DRUM & BASS + ELECTRONIC Especially I Like 90's - 2000's Electronic Musics.
If You Like Them What Is Your Favorite DnB / Electronic Songs & Your Favorite DJ, Composer, Band & Etc.
Post Them Here May We Can Share DnB & Electronic Musics Here.
My Favorite Band / Composer Is :
- Pendulum
- Rob Swire
- The Prodigy
- Linkin Park

My Favorite DnB & Electronic Songs :
- Watercolour By Pendulum
- Witchcraft By Pendulum
- Crush By Pendulum
- The Other Side By Pendulum
- Numb By Linkin Park
- What I've Done By Linkin Park
- Granite By Pendulum
- Streamline By Pendulum
- Spor By The Prodigy
- Voodoo People By The Prodigy & it's Remix By Pendulum
- Propane Nightmares By Pendulum
- At The End By Linkin Park
- 9.000 Miles By Pendulum
- Showdown By Pendulum
- Midnight Runner By Pendulum
And There's A LOT But Those Wo I'd Wrote Here ARE THE BEST!!
Basically I Like Pendulum, Linkin Park & The Prodigy XD
Achromalia
Oh. Another one of these. I can't even keep track of the songs I listen to, and the majority are from tons of different genres. I suppose any genre is accepted here as long as it's electronic music?

Because uhhh, there's tons of genres like Artcore, Breakcore, Neurobass, Neurofunk, Future Bass, Speedcore, Splittercore, Extratone, Ambient, Lo-fi, IDM, Minimal, Noise, Electro Swing, Chiptune, Complextro, Dubstep, Drumstep, and Lowercase, among many others.

I might post here later once I get it all together but I doubt I'd know all the artists and composers, much less the overabundance of songs I listen to and enjoy.

Huh. I used to type in Title Case back when I was 9 years old or so. I realized it disrupts the flow of your sentences and tends to just be generally obnoxious to read. Just had to point that out before even more people bother you about that. Think about it.
7ambda
Fyi, Linkin Park is more of a rock band than electronic.
show more