forum

Most annoying thing that happens while playing osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KenjiBot
I would like to know what happens to you during playing osu!
Real life or digital as long as its annoying or bothers you.

In my case, mosquitoes just flying near my eyes and I want to smack them before they suck my blood but break my combo
TeeArctic1
Allergies
DeletedUser_8734694
Sorcery
when I choke it makes me want to choke myself irl
ADelicateOrange
When the game crashes before a FC, or in the middle of any good run.
Paradoxius
When i'm in the middle of a good run then all of a sudden I have an urge to itch somewhere which distracts me from the game.
Juuuuuuuuul
When a song is good but the map is shit, when a map is good but the song is shit, delete or not delete, that's annoying.
and mouse drift.
genkicho
stupid mousepad (book) moving by itself
zoklev
pen grip is slightly off and makes me very uncomfortable. This happens to me a lot cuz i get sweaty hands
Daspi
I play with 100% hover and I'll infrequently lift my pen up too high for the tablet to register and drop my combo. Almost always end up tossing my pen away in frustration.
Saturation
If I'm playing a long map and my hand gets sweaty for whatever reason my hand slides up on my tablet and I have to curl my fingers to stay in my area.
VinZentVanDough
Listed from most annoying to least

1. Bugs flying to my mouth,ear hole,nose,etc.
  2. Itchy nose
  3. My brother
  4. Electricity cut off
  5. People complaining in a multi lobby
N0thingSpecial
When you completely suck after a long break and no longer be able regain your former glory
zoklev
when you suck whether or not you took a break
KupcaH
When you play more, but still suck balls.

Improvement is retarded in this stupid game.
ManuelOsuPlayer

KupcaH wrote:

When you play more, but still suck balls.

Improvement is retarded in this stupid game.
I guess you're talking about me... xD
Improving consistenly but so fucking slowly :(
pronet12
When you stop playing for 1 day and lost all your skill
Seki

pronet12 wrote:

When you stop playing for 1 day and lost all your skill

relatable
DXPOHIHIHI
When you only improve by taking 1 day breaks but you can't because your too addicted to osu to stop playing even a day
ProbablyOswald
My main issue in osu!std is when my laptop decides to lag spike and mess up my run. This usually only happens at the beginning, which isn't all that bad, but whenever it happens in the middle, it's so frustrating.

In osu!taiko, I sometimes press a kat key when I'm supposed to press a don key and vice-versa, which also gets annoying.
mulraf
issue 1: temperature. either it's so cold that my hand is totally stiff or as currently it's so hot that i'm sweating like a waterfall and don't even feel like playing

issue 2: mousepad. i get a new mousepad. 2-3 days getting used to it. 2 weeks where it works perfectly. 2 months where it works so-so and after that i just play shitty for another 3-4 months until it's reasonable to get a new mousepad. god. if i ever become a well-known streamer i'll be the only streamer that actually chooses a product-sponsorship and just get 100 mousepads.
ManuelOsuPlayer

mulraf wrote:

issue 1: temperature. either it's so cold that my hand is totally stiff or as currently it's so hot that i'm sweating like a waterfall and don't even feel like playing

issue 2: mousepad. i get a new mousepad. 2-3 days getting used to it. 2 weeks where it works perfectly. 2 months where it works so-so and after that i just play shitty for another 3-4 months until it's reasonable to get a new mousepad. god. if i ever become a well-known streamer i'll be the only streamer that actually chooses a product-sponsorship and just get 100 mousepads.
Use a wood plank.
Do you see that thing i have under my mousepad? I used it 90% of my playtime as a mousepad. Slip really well, so aim with low DPI become way easier. Now i'm using 1600 dpi, so i pref a less slipy mousepad. If not i would still use the wood plank as mousepad.
https://youtu.be/fnUTPTobOM0
show more