forum

Hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zantillia
Hi everyone, I'm Zan. I'm not new to online rhythm games although this is the first one I've played that uses the mouse so I'm a bit intimidated...

My personality is best described by two words: Konata Izumi. In every way are we psychological copies but I usually wish I could be more like Kagami when it comes to school, heh. :oops:

I'm an artist and hobbyist musician (bass guitar and ocarina). I love to cook especially baking. I also love to read and write; fantasy and historical fiction are my favorite genres with mystery mixed in. My favorite book is The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield.

I like alternative and rock music but as a bass player I can't resist jazz. I love animation and cartoons (Western and anime) my favorites being Animaniacs, Sam & Max: Freelance Police, MLP:FiM, Natsume Yuujinchou, Lucky Star and... I should really stop there or we'll be here all night! xD

I'm glad to have found this game and community, I hope to have lots of fun!
Irisu_old
Hello~ wow a Konata Izumi personality (I'm more of a Italy personality...)

Anyways hope to play with you soon~ ^^
Kinrinjin7
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay !
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community! :)
Blue Stig
Welcome!

Holy crap someone remembers Animaniacs! Remember Freakazoid?
...Arrg ReBoot.
...Arrg Samurai Jack. Arrg. Arrg!

...I'm gonna need more post.
Aoko
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay :D
GeNJiii_old
Nice to meet you, hope u start play CtB and play with me ^^ talk me when u want
Agnes
Welcome to the forums. Hope you have a great time lurkin' around and the like.
Aoriki
Hi there ^ ^/
welcome to the forums.
mathexpert
The ocarnia sounds like an interesting instrument, I've seen videos of people playing it on youtube but haven't really tried it myself.

Anyways, welcome to the osu!~ :) and yeah, lucky star is awesome =w=