forum

MitiS - Written Emotions

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Incomp
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 1:43:57 AM

Artist: MitiS
Title: Written Emotions
Tags: electronic instrumental 2012 dubstep influential past original mix
BPM: 70
Filesize: 5563kb
Play Time: 02:20
Difficulties Available:
  1. Expression (3.79 stars, 363 notes)
Download: MitiS - Written Emotions
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Changelog

7/5/18 - submitted

About

I've really enjoyed MitiS's music for somewhere around six years now. He's one of my favorite artists, producing mostly slow dubstep. Written Emotions is one of the few MitiS songs I would always come back to and give a listen, along with Influential Past, Born, Brings Renewal, Identity, In My Eyes, and Life. I'm not sure if I will map those songs, but hey: I mapped this one.

It's a pretty slow song, staying at just 70 BPM. There is a part during the build-up where I doubled it to map in a DnB style, so there's two 140 BPM bursts but everything else is triples. Very DTable.

I cut off the last two minutes of the song (originally ~4:40) since it just repeats itself once. I might want to rank this one day too, and I have no shame in admitting that I'd rather make a full spread for a two minute long song instead of a four minute one.

Probably not going for rank. Yet. If you want to mod the map, feel free to do so. I should respond to it within a few days.