forum

[osu!taiko] 7/1/18 CHARAN-PO-RANTAN - Anoko no Jinta(TAROLIN Remix) by rezi888

posted
Total Posts

Should CHARAN-PO-RANTAN - Anoko no Jinta(TAROLIN Remix) by rezi888 be Loved?

Yes
86.21%
No
13.79%
Total votes: 29
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
CHARAN-PO-RANTAN - Anoko no Jinta(TAROLIN Remix) by rezi888
Captain's Description (by Backfire):
The first time I played this mapset around a month ago, I think I actually shed tears at how much I loved it. Between the stunning first listen of this song that was absolutely made for something like osu!taiko, and the varied and engaging mapping from all three of the contributors, I knew that this map would have to make it into the Loved section somehow. Each difficulty contributes different things to the map, like for instance rezi’s difficulty using lots of 1/6, and Kitajima’s using lots of SV changes, showing once again that Japan’s dominance in playing does not harm their utter creativity when it comes to their mapping. This is one to check out for sure!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/768658
show more