forum

My difficulties are showing up as separate songs!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CompC
I just tried uploading my beatmap, and now in my game the two difficulties show up as separate songs! They're still in the same folder in the osu songs folder, but deleting or adding it back in affects both difficulties. And now when I try to upload it, only one of the difficulties uploads. If I try the other, it just replaces it. How can I fix this and merge them back together?

Here's the (zipped) beatmap folder: http://cl.ly/EnuW
And here's the beatmap's page here (now with only one difficulty): viewtopic.php?t=76629

The beatmap is Believe, from Ouendan 2. (I'm surprised no one has already remade this song…)
Weez
Try moving one of the .osu files from the folder somewhere else. Refresh the song list (press F5 on the selection screen) and then put the .osu file you moved back into the song folder. Go back to the song selection screen and see if that helped.
Topic Starter
CompC
Ah, I found the problem. For some reason one of the difficulties listed the artist as AI and the other listed it as Ai, so they showed up twice. Fixed it.
SisarmyI
i have no hope because this post is from 9 years ago but i’ve tried the stuff here and it won’t work help
DeletedUser_13957006

SisarmyI wrote:

i have no hope because this post is from 9 years ago but i’ve tried the stuff here and it won’t work help
please don't necropost and make a new thread. thank