forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
I dropped my laptop..... FUCK
Nuix
i lost my laptop,my daddy sell it out.so many history there.
Hell
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ur mom
BrokenArrow
Wow my little sister literally just ate a whole fucking cake. Like what the fuck, it's not like I wanted a piece as well
Fat egoistic cunt, being on your period is not an excuse you dipshit
I'm starving.
kirueggy
Nothing pisses off an Ace Combat fan more than people using planes that are sure as hell not oriented to the mission setting (who the hell in their right mind uses an A-10 to dogfight in the mountains?)
Jambon Beurre
I'm angry cuz i broke my finger ! :(
Flanster
Was setting up facebook on my mother's new phone, logs in, first in news feed, my ex changed her picture to a picture of her new bf kissin her. I'm so glad she still has her on facebook. Bleh.
[-Sophie-]_old
MODDING
MY
FIRST
MAP
AND
CRYING
and I can't fc a skystar extra
EOHK-Fluttershy
So my computer will STILL not turn on or even work. Whenever I try to turn it on it never goes past "repairing disk errors".

Then my mom has the nerve to blame this shit on me, when SHE is the one who dropped it. I don't care if it was an accident; be more careful and own up to your mistakes. :x

Not only that, but this means I can't play osu, stepmania or work on anything important for a while.
LeSpu
Some guy driving was randomly swearing me off when I was biking today. Good thing I stayed calmed and gave him the go to overtake me, or else I could have had him on me for a good 5+ km.
Gumpy
The fact I have to wait a week to get home to play Osu!
tarora
i couldn't poop ....
kirueggy
I dropped my box of chocolates with the cover OFF, and that combined with sweltering 420 degree weather I guess you can say my carpet is now 10 percent more brown
Everwhite
I'm a cashier working at a supermarket and this old lady asks me like a 1,000 questions while I'm scanning her items and that ends up hauling the line for about a good 10 minutes and I'm here so flustered while everyone trailing behind her is pissed to oblivion.
Jordan
Hot weather
I literally feel like I'm suffocating ==
I wish winter lasted forever... fuck summer
Chiuyo

Jordan wrote:

fuck summer
Gumpy

Jordan wrote:

Hot weather
I literally feel like I'm suffocating ==
I wish winter lasted forever... fuck summer
This.
Chiuyo
Decided to sleep at my friends house, big mistake

It was so hoooot so I couldn't even breath and she couldn't open the window because it was somehow broken. Please god, take summer away from me.
Sylphers
didn't get good score
Trauter

tarora wrote:

i couldn't poop ....
Mikelicious
Fake people.
kirueggy
80% of my grade on FB
Kritzkingvoid
Real life
Trauter
My friend
kirueggy
Really, at this rate I'm going to unfriend and block everyone who I don't like on FB

And by that I mean 95% of people
Chiuyo

kirukashi wrote:

I'm going to unfriend and block everyone who I don't like on FB
Falapalagas
Being a klutz and burning another finger...now it's the only one without hair on it.
K E N N
My little cousins annoying me.
MrBakpao
brazil beated by germany~
i can't believe the score~
kirueggy
fucking power outages....
dkun
How someone can just up and go from your life like you never knew them.
Chiuyo
Had all my stuff ready for tomorrow when I realised that I forgot to take my stuffed bear too. Now I have to open my bag again, gah.
TheNekoNextDoor
Trying to sign up for MyAnimeList
The e-mail for activating didn't come
Then I tried again
And it didn't work
AAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH
I WON'T EVEN BOTHER
TakuMii
upset at myself for not getting myself a personalized Coke can when I went to the Calgary Stampede a few days ago >.<
I just kept staring at that huge red booth and I never went to it... now I know what I was missing out on.
Jordan
I changed my leg day routine, started it yesterday and holy fuck I can barely walk from the pain today... Getting used to new workouts is terrible :?
-Seren-
I'm upset of myself for not approaching that person..
ColdTooth
For the past week i had to restart my computer 13 times

Five times from the recents storms. Three times from Saints Row IV fucking up my computer, once from Killing Floor after a connection issue, and three times because my computer has issues.

Speaking of, I've never had so many issues on my computer. I keep locking up randomly, crashing, and most importantly, freezing for no reason.
Top Bunk
Found out I have a ganglion cyst on the back of my wrist. Hurts to play osu! now and hard to play anyway with my self-made splint to keep my wrist immobilized. Hoping it helps to shrink the cyst faster by preventing pressure being put on it. I'd rather not have to go to the doctor just to pay a bunch of money to get it drained.
Cocaine dog
I woke up at 16.30
Reileky
- Someone stressing me out in the internet then releasing my Not-Normal-Self.
- Someone misunderstands for What am I doing. (Actually, I was doing for good)
- Having stuck with someone I don't like (Personality)
- Today having a Bad Day..
show more