1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Surveys
show more
posted
My left hand is in a cast right now because I was stupid. -_-
posted
It was raining quite heavily and I didn't have my coat.
I'm still quite grumpy about this event.
posted
My parents won't let me change courses. Fuck 3 university level and 1 academic. #beingasian
posted
I just found out I failed "Molecular Chemistry" with a 2.9/5 So... yeah, I need to repeat the course just for 0.1 ;A;
posted
flappy bird
posted

mattitomatti wrote:

flappy bird
and classes despite the snowfall since morning
january 7th's weather was nothing compared today and our 4th period was cancelled that time lol
posted

with 50++ attempts.

EDIT: Done, got 1st, with 70++ attempts! :o
posted
Left my farking schoolbag with important stuff...

sh*t
posted
Not being able to get a better acc on some songs
posted

yeah I hate when it happens, like, twice in 10 minutes
posted
I'm already suck on the same level in the Dreamland side of Candy Crush Saga and I still couldn't beat it.
posted
My parents scolding me for slow internet even though my parents is downloading a program at that time.
posted
Gets called from work, "you can have today off", I jump of joy. Gets called again 2 mins later, "Nevermind, I was looking at the wrong schedule".

fuck this day .-.
posted
Just thinking about depressing stuff then getting mad that I can't do anything about it.
posted
Missed one of the last few notes in a song. Then I had to go to class so I wasn't able to FC it
posted
Accidentally reporting someone's score instead of clicking the osu!direct button on the beatmap page.

I have terrible accuracy even if I'm not playing osu...
posted
I almost never get mad but HOLY SHIT sc2 protoss scumbag players make my blood boil even after months of not playing......
posted
Bought a rubik's cube today. Sat for a long time and tried to solve the cube but did not succeed, and every angry. 'm Not giving up
posted
My scumbag brain waking me up at 5:30 in the morning when I knew my dad was going to come and wake me 15 minutes later because of a fitness course im going to. Let me tell you those 15 minutes were the longest 15 sleepless minutes i've ever had.
posted
my lecturer...again...
show more