forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
piruchan
I fail to pass a map because of the HP drain on the LAST spinner.
Birdy
I can't seem to be able to sleep on weekends (three weeks in a row so far) :c

Old problems return, I hope not for 3 years again.
birra
not being able to teach my sister math for her study at school orz.
Ceph23
My left hand is in a cast right now because I was stupid. -_-
Primula_old
It was raining quite heavily and I didn't have my coat.
I'm still quite grumpy about this event.
Navizel
My parents won't let me change courses. Fuck 3 university level and 1 academic. #beingasian
Elzapatoverde
I just found out I failed "Molecular Chemistry" with a 2.9/5 So... yeah, I need to repeat the course just for 0.1 ;A;
mattitomatti
flappy bird
Navizel

mattitomatti wrote:

flappy bird
and classes despite the snowfall since morning
january 7th's weather was nothing compared today and our 4th period was cancelled that time lol
Chamelo

with 50++ attempts.

EDIT: Done, got 1st, with 70++ attempts! :o
OsuMe65
Left my farking schoolbag with important stuff...

sh*t
Toukai
Not being able to get a better acc on some songs
Varetyr

yeah I hate when it happens, like, twice in 10 minutes
DerekMcD
I'm already suck on the same level in the Dreamland side of Candy Crush Saga and I still couldn't beat it.
Samui_old_1
My parents scolding me for slow internet even though my parents is downloading a program at that time.
Flanster
Gets called from work, "you can have today off", I jump of joy. Gets called again 2 mins later, "Nevermind, I was looking at the wrong schedule".

fuck this day .-.
Shota
Just thinking about depressing stuff then getting mad that I can't do anything about it.
DestinySonata
Missed one of the last few notes in a song. Then I had to go to class so I wasn't able to FC it
Jacky
Accidentally reporting someone's score instead of clicking the osu!direct button on the beatmap page.

I have terrible accuracy even if I'm not playing osu...
YukinoDesuDesu
I almost never get mad but HOLY SHIT sc2 protoss scumbag players make my blood boil even after months of not playing......
Antilx
Bought a rubik's cube today. Sat for a long time and tried to solve the cube but did not succeed, and every angry. 'm Not giving up
AstralPhnx
My scumbag brain waking me up at 5:30 in the morning when I knew my dad was going to come and wake me 15 minutes later because of a fitness course im going to. Let me tell you those 15 minutes were the longest 15 sleepless minutes i've ever had.
ZenoDiac
my lecturer...again...
daredakke
To still be awake well over an hour after going to bed when you have college in 5-6 hours is pretty annoying.
Faust
I was looking to be all chill and stealth-kill everyone, but then I ended up dying about 3 times at the penultimate shoot-out of the final stage in The Last Of Us.

No thanks to Assault Rifles. Especially when you get staggered and everyone just rushes the crap out of Joel.
DenoisoGoiso
oh my

i try making a mod then i work work work more and the mod post is finish.... then blank and not posted then i angry

sh*t
Blue Stig
itunes.

You buy an album and 2 songs can't be authorized after repeated attempts.
Just 2 songs.
Everything else plays fine.
Just 2 of the best songs on the album.
urgh.
EineKrone
I'm quite slow to play games(blame brazillian economy), so i started to play Dark Souls today(in preparation for DS2, maybe this time I will buy it on time. If my pc runs it, that is).
Good game, just... Nerf rats pls, too stronk.

Back to osu, i suck less at this.
Falapalagas
Rats aren't stronk. Now...torch hollows on the other hand....have fun in the depths.
EineKrone

Falapalagas wrote:

Rats aren't stronk. Now...torch hollows on the other hand....have fun in the depths.
Yes, it's farking stupid, but I'm having trouble with rats... Maybe not specifically rats, but my last three deaths we're to them, and I was already trying to get quite some souls/humanity(at that point), so it made me really angry.
I still didn't get the hang of this game, it's fantastic but I can't enjoy it if I am stuck at the beginning :/
Monster Hunter was easier :(
Lodellica
Playing a song trying to S it then realizing you're not good enough to do it then getting angry at yourself for sucking so bad then crying internally because you still suck then I stop crying internally because I don't want to suck. Rinse and repeat, aka the reason why I'm angry every single day (ppv2 destroyed my sanity ;;)
Birdy
The latest Winamp doesn't work on my computer anymore.

Thank Satan for oldversion.com
BrokenArrow
I played LoL and then I got angry and then I accidently broke my glasses from facepalming and now I don't know what to say to my mom because this isn't the first time this happens and this makes me angry
help
Trash Boat
instead of facepalming, tell her that you accidentally facedesked urself
Navizel
ask.fm and its stupid question of the day
Witch Mercy
My clumsy self makes me angry on a daily basis -_-.
ivan
people getting butt hurt
Shikatsu
GladiOol
Coin flip luck in games.

Why does it exist and why does it always go negative for me. ''Oh look, my opponent plays 3 coin-flip cards and wins all 3, wow he is so good at this game, wow so much skill man he's the best''

The sad thing is that he still lost despite getting that disgusting 12.5%

No really, jesus christ who the fuck invented RNG in a card game where the draws are already RNG? ''Oh boy, let's make it non-tactical by making nearly ALL the good cards RNG!!! Yeah that sounds like a swell idea! This way all the ''pro'' players are basically just flipping coins! Oh the joy!''
Trash Boat
GladiOol, there's always dices to replace it
show more