forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Valsion
Ordered Bayonetta on Amazon recently, today the delivery guy stood at my front door and didn't give me my damn package because his Scanner thing where you need to sign your name was broken. The game was within arms reach and I still need to go and pick it up from the post station tomorrow. In retrospect I wonder why I didn't just snatch the package, it was mine after all.
JAKACHAN
Haseo_old
Was too busy using all of my money playing HoN in a internet cafe, when suddenly a friend told me there was a Dota 1.5 (yes, it exists) installed in a different one.

Snap.
Shulin
Dropped my phone and cracked the screen, it's not covered by the warranty. Shit.
UnderminE
Somehow, everything.
Aurele
Poor Shulin. D:
Jordan
not sleeping the whole night for unknown reasons and now i feel like confusedandstuffholyshitimgonnadie.

srsly ._.
California
procrastinating on my summer assignments :(
GeeNX
League of legends kid team and instead of that...things that i dont understand t.t
Naikaze
Always missing in one part of a map then keep retrying.. then i get mad..
BrokenArrow
Realizing that people who used to be very good friends in the past became assholes is what made me kinda angry.. and sad today.
\;w;/
California
just got attacked by a virus
had to put to safe mode and scan 10 times T_T waste of time;;;
Boom
Ex.Hard Chinese Test!!! :(
vizzy
Dropping a university class cost me a lot of money.
nomen
Little russian kids next to me being so loud and annoying while I was eating my pizza at cafeteria. Don't they get it they are in public :/ God.
Baron Nefarious
It would be just fantastic if assholes stopped spamming the crosswalk signal near my apartment. If you do this, you need to die like right now.

The light isn't going to change any faster no matter how many times you press the obnoxious button.
Foxtrot
The weather. It's way too fucking cold.
Jordan
The weather. It's way too fucking hot.
Foxtrot

Jordan wrote:

The weather. It's way too fucking hot.
Italy's weather sucks.
Sey
What should I say about the rain we have nearly everyday...? :(
DerekMcD
I went to the CoinStar as I thought I have alot of money to buy the tutorial drawing book and now, I don't have enought to buy it yet and I have to get back to work with my father. I don't wanna wait until next week...!!!
GeeNX
Period
Baron Nefarious
Bills.
I got a late rent fee even though I payed it on time and filled out the check just the way they tell me.
Mismagius
The weather.
kriers
The sun.
BeatofIke
Life.
I hate it so much!
Aisur
Baron Nefarious
It never seems to be quite as hot as I'd like when I go to the beach.

General road rage: fags don't pull up to the curb to make turns, they don't stay toward the center when crossing an intersection and worst of all, these idiots that don't pass on the freeway.
Hurr durr guys let's all go the exact same speed as the slow lane.
Jordan

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ç___________________________ç
kriers

Jordan wrote:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ç___________________________ç

superch00b
Woke up,
Reality :<
Dark_Ai
My boygirlfriend.
Mismagius
The fact that I wasted my winter break doing exactly nothing.
Keksi

Dark_Ai wrote:

My boygirlfriend.

obviously
D33d
Hearing about the Olympic road race and the fact that the rest of the world's strategy seemed to be, "Hey guys! Let's be cheap pieces of shit by doing nothing until the end, when we know that the UK would sodomise us all in a fair fight!"
Vish024
Dream on d33d. You Brits are already shitting yourselves in the football.
D33d
The UK have pretty much raped at cycling. Of course the team were set to win, what with Cavendish doing an awesome job on the Tour previously and Wiggins winning the damned thing, as well as Hoy moppnig up the pursuit at Beijing. Of COURSE everybody else is going to take the opportunity to be faggots and gang up, instead of each country actually trying. Hearing about the race just saddned me. So much for Olympic spirit.
Vish024
Ahaha Olympic spirit. That's all nonsense, bollocks as you'd say. What really pisses me off is the hype surrounding the whole thing and everyone proclaiming it to be the "biggest sporting spectacle", especially here in Aus where the media completely ignore football. Only events that I might watch are tabletennis, football and athletics.
D33d

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Ahaha Olympic spirit. That's all nonsense, bollocks as you'd say. What really pisses me off is the hype surrounding the whole thing and everyone proclaiming it to be the "biggest sporting spectacle", especially here in Aus where the media completely ignore football. Only events that I might watch are tabletennis, football and athletics.
I don't care much for the events myself, but when my country's team is on the receiving end of cheap tactics, it sure winds me up.
superch00b
The fact that when I came home from school my skills in osu seemed to go back a week. I couldn't play any of the songs I could play yesterday D:
show more