forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
go_green_old
my little brothers so noisy
Agnes
So many things made me angry, it's not even funny.

We'll just narrow it to the general term of people.
ouranhshc
The fact that I'm still waiting for a mod
Topic Starter
xRayne
I work in fast food. A customer ordered a meal today and instead of getting a usual drink with it, she ordered a shake which in turn, rose the price of the meal to $7.50. The normal price of the meal was $6.22. She threw a huge fit over it, questioning why the price of the meal wasnt $6.22. I told her, because she had a shake instead of a normal drink. She got very rude with me when all that had to be done was the change of a drink. -sigh-
=3= :|
Ekaru
Miss Heartsack (Now I'm mentally calling my cat that, you assholes D:) cut her foot open in the ceiling again for the second time in the past month. Dumbass cat. :(
Topic Starter
xRayne

Ekaru wrote:

Miss Heartsack (Now I'm mentally calling my cat that, you assholes D:) cut her foot open in the ceiling again for the second time in the past month. Dumbass cat. :(
Poor kitty ;A;
Jordan
Aoriki
My friend and I are traveling and we needed to resupply with food. So we stop in Idaho (never been there but has nice weather)to shop and oh my gawd...people here are just rude. Not saying excuse me or sorry when they cut our path while looking at stuff. (Yes, I am aware that's life but seriously) :I Makes me miss my home state and think we have more manner then them..
Restless Spirit
My drunken mother makes me angry today. Fucking. Angry. I say I'll explode one day. I swear! Grrrr.
Fai-Chii
Lose texas poker 54,000 C = =
nomen
Continuously failing at osu! made me angry.
GeeNX
My fridge stop died u.u
UnderminE
^ This guy's government.
Valsion
Ordered Bayonetta on Amazon recently, today the delivery guy stood at my front door and didn't give me my damn package because his Scanner thing where you need to sign your name was broken. The game was within arms reach and I still need to go and pick it up from the post station tomorrow. In retrospect I wonder why I didn't just snatch the package, it was mine after all.
JAKACHAN
Haseo_old
Was too busy using all of my money playing HoN in a internet cafe, when suddenly a friend told me there was a Dota 1.5 (yes, it exists) installed in a different one.

Snap.
Shulin
Dropped my phone and cracked the screen, it's not covered by the warranty. Shit.
UnderminE
Somehow, everything.
Aurele
Poor Shulin. D:
Jordan
not sleeping the whole night for unknown reasons and now i feel like confusedandstuffholyshitimgonnadie.

srsly ._.
California
procrastinating on my summer assignments :(
GeeNX
League of legends kid team and instead of that...things that i dont understand t.t
Naikaze
Always missing in one part of a map then keep retrying.. then i get mad..
BrokenArrow
Realizing that people who used to be very good friends in the past became assholes is what made me kinda angry.. and sad today.
\;w;/
California
just got attacked by a virus
had to put to safe mode and scan 10 times T_T waste of time;;;
Boom
Ex.Hard Chinese Test!!! :(
vizzy
Dropping a university class cost me a lot of money.
nomen
Little russian kids next to me being so loud and annoying while I was eating my pizza at cafeteria. Don't they get it they are in public :/ God.
Baron Nefarious
It would be just fantastic if assholes stopped spamming the crosswalk signal near my apartment. If you do this, you need to die like right now.

The light isn't going to change any faster no matter how many times you press the obnoxious button.
Foxtrot
The weather. It's way too fucking cold.
Jordan
The weather. It's way too fucking hot.
Foxtrot

Jordan wrote:

The weather. It's way too fucking hot.
Italy's weather sucks.
Sey
What should I say about the rain we have nearly everyday...? :(
DerekMcD
I went to the CoinStar as I thought I have alot of money to buy the tutorial drawing book and now, I don't have enought to buy it yet and I have to get back to work with my father. I don't wanna wait until next week...!!!
GeeNX
Period
Baron Nefarious
Bills.
I got a late rent fee even though I payed it on time and filled out the check just the way they tell me.
Mismagius
The weather.
kriers
The sun.
BeatofIke
Life.
I hate it so much!
Aisur
show more